No announcement yet.

give up the monks, Doc the evil one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, You could call him something similar to arhat in the buddhist sense. But now for russbo.com. What would that be? Create a word. Once you get 1,000 you are an enlightened member. You can have more post than 1,000 obviously. But I am sure their is more to gain after enlightenment. Goodness is just going to keep coming.

Comment

....until you eventually become the Dark Lord, and eventually the Super Dark Lord.

Comment

Zack, there can be only one.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

DocLord

All Hail DocLord!!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Steve; 06-09-2004, 08:45 PM.
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

He looks to happy to be tearing people apart like that. Not a believable darklord. Although the name DocLord fits.

Comment

lol, good work steve.
              practice wu de

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, I still can't stop laughing at it.
                I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

HORNS!!!!

Steve, he needs horns!
                  Attached Files
                  Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

Mine looked more evil.

DocLord looks more evil, ripping bodies apart. What the heck is a Black Pharaoh?

Comment

Doc Vader Strikes Back

Hail Doc Vader!
                      Attached Files

Comment

I'm going to have to rename the thread, lol..
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                        russbo.com

Comment

Tanks for the 6 pages of comments on give up the monks ;-)
                          =========
                          Peace out!

Comment

Apparently Chey and Steve have WAY too much time on their hands.

But Steve's right, it's damn funny; especially if you know Doc.
                            "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Off the fun subject of DocLord for a minute..

Just a comment about when we were discussing the first precept of not killing or harming living beings. It was said that it would be best if we didn't eat meat. Because it is indirectly being responsible for the death of that animal. But even if you are a vegetarian, the farmer must spray his crops with insecticides so the food will come to our stores fresh. So again, even being a vegetarian, a living being was killed for you to eat.

Sometimes it's impossible to live without. Animals are killed or harmed for leather of the belt you wear or your shoes, which wearing that can be avoided. But even oil for the soap you use is from animals. If you take a shower everyday and you are a vegetarian, you aren't as pure in the first precept as you think. So, it's pretty much impossible to live without. Therefore, the meaning of the first precept is not to meditate your whole life so you don't move or eat or wash or anything that will harm a living being. It's more about not directly killing or harming that living being. Since it is impossible to avoid indirectly if you want to stay alive.

A mi tuo Fo
                              -Xing Jian

Comment

If you wanted to stick totally to the idea of NEVER killing something, would that include never walking on grass incase you tread on an insect, never taking medacine that kilss bacteria and never driving a car incase you run something over?

Comment

Working...
                                X