No announcement yet.

Where to train in America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I do. Sorry, just discovered something interesting.

Come on down in the fall. We should be in the new place by then. And, I'll have a household of monks that will be teaching. Oh, and I'll be back.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I would tell you if you like, but not on a public forum. The hardest part about weapons is finding people to practice with. But I like doing it. I think I just need some time. Let things, sink in. I'm 21 so eventually I'm going to watch to go to some places.

Also, I want to get the weapons forms, on tape. That way they will be less likely to disappear.
      http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

Comment

there is a great school in Madison, Wi. It is a a Bei Shoa-lin school. Run by Sifu Nelson Feirrar.
        He is a very well known teacher. He also sits on a few Boards "USCKF". He has trained many champions. He also has a great lineage.

Am I a student.... no. I can't stand the guy. However he has a great school.

http://zykfa.org/

Comment

hmm, think I've seen this place, one time, but we'll see. hmm, lion dancers? I know someone who wants to open their own studio so that might be neat.
          http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

Comment

In Mexico, contac Master Li Cun Bin from Secular Disciple Union.

The web page in under construction.

Hector Villarruel
            Guadalajara, Jalisco
            Mexico

Comment

If anyone is interested in gong-fu training in the west side of metro-detroit, contact me. There are many kung-fu teachers that might not be what you are looking for so instead of wasting time and money, contact me. I'm not a teacher. I don't know shit about shit but I can help you find a teacher.
              "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

In the D.C. area there is a school called "Shaolin O Mei Wushu Guan". However you won't learn any Shaolin there what so ever. It is named "Shaolin" after the fact that the head of the school, Lu Xiaolin, supposably helped to rebuild the Shaolin System (the forms that are taught now in all that is Shaolin) after the Cultural Revolution.

The school is an amazing school though. One of the best on the east coast. A few years back, 3/4's of the US national wushu team consisted of their members. And they continue to turn out national campions, in wushu..... www.omei-wushu.com

Not that this helps, being that the forum is for "Shaolin schools". Sorry
                "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Working...
                X