• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Jersey, Hudson County motto "What happened? Neither confirm nor deny."

Comment

Reminds me of scout camp, ahhh
      http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

Comment

Steve, I couldn't get over there, I was with other people who did not want to see the school. They're in Vegas, they want to gamble.

I will take the time later and fly in and stay with Doc. We can all have some fun, and maybe we could go to church....
        "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Do you teach wushur or the more traditional forms doc?

Comment

I couldn't make it over for much of the same reason's as Fa...

I'm going to try to get out there again soon though.
            practice wu de

Comment

Damn

You guys come all the way to Vegas and don't even visit...
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Yeah Really

Crap, I'm from Indiana, and I managed to talk my friends into going to Vegas two weeks ago just so I could go to the school!

Comment

Vegas isn't that far for me, I live in L.A., but I just have to save up a little bit to actually make it out there.
                  "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

I was throwing a bachelor party for my best friend.... That sort of took first priority, then I wasn't in much condition to go check out a gung fu school on Sat. or Sun... I had to coordinate all the arrivals on Friday when everyone was coming in. I'll make it out there, and go pray again, which I must say, you guys have some good evagilists out there, I haven't donated that much money to a cause in some time .
                    practice wu de

Comment

and did not invite me....

Damn again.. You did not even invite me to go pray with you.
                      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Hey doc, have you tought about teaching okinaween forms at your school?

Comment

I know a very good and knowledgeable Okinawan master, who I could probably ask to come teach at the school for occasional trips, if the demand was there. Like, weekend things.
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                          russbo.com

Comment

hmm, interesting, like I said need to make a pile of $$, I've been working at a dominoes. So maybe I could find a place in Las Vegas to work.

Comment

Hey doc, could you put some appromixate prices up. For instance if I come to Los Vegas to train at your school, I wouldn't want to waste my time. I'd want an appromixate idea as how much I need to have to do it. For example, the minimum is like three people, could you have steve make up a chart with the number of people for the appromixate price? Also, I would want to study some chinese while i'm there incase I ever go to Shaolin. I don't know if I would want to do some boxing but boxing training would be cool. Tai chi would be neat.

Also, some bo staff forms were originally spear forms. I take it that the shaolin bo staff forms, are bo staff forms.

Right now, I need to build my endurance, flexibility and cashflow up. Thing is too, how much Okinaween staff forms do I want to study?

Comment

I very happily found out that you don't actually need three people-I went to Vegas a couple of weeks ago by myself and did a weekend training program at the school, and I highly recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                                X