No announcement yet.

Religious and social life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only person/divine power that you cheat when doing something out of your ethics, is yourself.
    God cannot be cheated. He is non-existing.

Comment

all that philosophical stuff is fun until you realize that none of it is actually affecting anything you care about. but i suppose i'm grateful i went through that phase of my life. i would just be worried if that phase lasted a bit too long for one of my friends. i know one kid who has a fantastic philosophical mind, but has not worked in at least a year and rarely leaves his house.

Comment

Unless you intend to take a monk's vows, don't worry about this stuff. Enjoy life. Spread love and goodwill to those around and it'll be fine. Even when things aren't fine, being at peace with yourself makes them fine. Don't go starting a war between your instincts and your understanding of the sutras.
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

When your instincts and your understanding of the sutras are much to muchness, I don't think it's myself who's going to war . ( As opposed to the disciple and his budds who back his dirty dealings for example and a consequence send me 4 mths worth of viruses wiping out all my accounts, deleting my contacts and erasing only 2 days ago 30+ hrs of assignments only days before they're due, or persist making trite and dispicable air raiding comments in support of his actions, making him , again according to the precepts he pledged to, somewhat responsible) . On that though, and as a result of even interacting with it, I have come to realise that I am extremely unpopular on both this and the board of the disciple I'm talking about, and besides being bummed at the inconvience and often amused by the BS ppl are passing off truth ( providing its black to my white) I largely don't care and it certainly won't stop me neither training, practicing gongfu, studying nor acheiveing anything else I'm in the process of doing. Who wants to be a part of that rubbish anyway. And how grand a thing is liberty after all!

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Well actually, now that I have received my first official death threat via the forums and russbo chat room having the honours, I've gotta say that some folks are just OTT! THis comment likely doesn't belong here, but just a warning that A. you are now breaking the law and B. if you get close enough to try I also have powers of arrest and legal powers to use deadly force with a whole range of weaponary in situations just like this. Either way, I don't like your chances. And btw : I have a habit of defending myself ( being a martial artist myself ) and funny this should come up in a place like this. Good luck in your endevours.

Blooming Lotus

Comment

and now you want to kidnap my daughter ??? my my we talk large on a forum..see you when you get here...did I mention I'm qualified to body guard??? Idiot cult!!!!

Comment

uh.... who are you talking to?

Comment

Ever since this forum was enriched with BTL, I have observed that he tends to speak in riddles.
                  My wisdom has only been able to dechipher a few of them.

Though I am oftentimes able understand his remarks, they seldom make sense.

Comment

I believe that Blooming is a woman, Asger. This is also very interesting, I'd like to know who's sending her these threats. I personally think that it's not anyone originally from this forum, I have never seen anything like this since I started coming to this forum four years ago.

What's going on Blooming? Is everything okay?
                    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Somebody was using the chat room??

Well, looking back on my life, I tended to get my death threats in a more personal, direct sort of way, from real known people.

This new way, over the internet, seems so much more, well, "modern".

Interesting post for the "Religioius and Social LIfe" thread.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

Lol @ death threat moderisation .............

It's all a bit rediculous and I don't really perceive a threat until it's directly and urgently in front of me, so that russbo.cult and BigRedFist can air raid all they like. It just makes me take them less seriously each time they do. And yah, I thought it was a little funny the chat room was being used myself

I'm okay really, and though I've never dealt with nor even heard of anything remotely like this, I've since spoken to a couple of ppl om it, and apparenytly , empty net death threats by loud mouthed idiots is all the rage in the forum world. Well dammed if I didn't just get brought up to speed! ( rolleyes ).
                        Sorry about the post location too.I wasn't sure where to put it..........

enough said anyway ................. idiots will be idiots and psychopaths will be psychopaths. It's part of our world I guess and no doubt part of why we train. It comes or your prepared anyway......... or they succeed and you die and it doesn't matter to you anymore.

Cheers and thx for the support and pms

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Bl, are you paranoid, or just really good at pushing unstable people over their thresholds?
                          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

a guy named bigredfist. death threats. wow, i need to hang here more often. how do i meet this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by daodejing
                              Bl, are you paranoid, or just really good at pushing unstable people over their thresholds?

There's no good answer to this question................

Comment

"I believe that Blooming is a woman..." - Fa Hui

What's the difference... I should not resort to dichotomies. A true sage should regard both genders with the same amount of respect.

Comment

Working...
                                X