Religious and social life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asger
    Ever since this forum was enriched with BTL, I have observed that he tends to speak in riddles.
    My wisdom has only been able to dechipher a few of them.

Though I am oftentimes able understand his remarks, they seldom make sense.
    They only don't make sense because you don't understand them............................... ( add cicada noise and eerie silence ala 'Simpons' episode here) ................................................
    ( can I get an innocent wide eyed blinking smiley???) .................................

.................................................. ..........

BL

Comment

stop looking to others as witness.
      "Arhat, I am your father..."
      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

subscribe to russbo cult by chance??? THere been little substance in any of your gripes against me, but go on ahead. Like anything you say on any forum isn't witnessed anyway. Can't see what your problem is.

Well Done .

Bl

Comment

Time to add a new feature....

LOL. I can see the need for THIS!
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

I am assuming you are referring to me in your last post, probably because I've had a few nips of rum so I feel self important...in which case, I don't have any gripes against you to imbue with substance. I don't know you and I don't follow your posting career. I did respond to one or two things you wrote about on the KFM Shaolin forum because they were innaccurate. If I remember correctly you were saying that Yong Xin lives in the little room where most of the former abbots lived. The 10 x 10 room, from which the term Fang Zhang (Hey Xing did I spell that right...lol) comes, is not his primary place of residence. He lives comfortably in a villa. So the fact is he does not live there, nor does he live, according to your implication, a life of poverty nor does he lack for material comfort. And that doesn't matter one way or the other. That's probably the only time I have directly, personally, 'discussed' anything with you. I post there under my real name, Richard Sloan. I post here as arhat, and on bullshido and shaolinwolf under my disciple name, heng fa. Trust me sweetheart, I'm not one of the dogs you apparently have yapping at your heels.

I'm just saying, you seem to have let someone else have a really big impact on you and it just sounds to me that you have given over to this person too much power. You shouldn't allow someone to have that effect on you because you believed them to be something that they were not. Maybe sometimes they are. You had expectations of how someone should act because they are a disciple?

As an aside, and as a general observation, I see this happen all the time in regards to people we look up to. Like my strategy and tactics teacher. When I saw him smoking I flipped! And my kindergarten teacher who used to let me pretend to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex all day long. I saw her in the supermarket and wouldn't talk to her for like, a week.

I don't have a problem, which is why you can't see it.

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
            subscribe to russbo cult by chance??? THere been little substance in any of your gripes against me, but go on ahead. Like anything you say on any forum isn't witnessed anyway. Can't see what your problem is.

Well Done .

Bl
            -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

YOu're right about the 2 villas and I don't mind admitting I was wrong. So what .you know....the cell had his name on it, the guards told me it was his apartment and likely at one time or other, it was where he stayed. Meiguanxi.

AS for that disciple, why the hell you're hating on my chan and prajna ( as in my learning process and projecting your expections of all-knowingness on me ) I'm not quite sure on. So paradox happens and you learn something new everyday and learn I did. Ppl are human and yah I had faith him over 14 mths , and yah he an impact!! we talked aladda stuff and just because to public view it ended badly it doesn't mean it was a negative occurance and I'm sure he'll agree . Sometimes you've just gotta split and reflect. And no, my intention was to further my chan and insights, and that much I accomplished and still wish him well , so I have no gripe. I also accept you're not a member of the buddy / bigredfist and co russbo cult, but really .meiwenti. Meiguanxi....... peace ha

amitopho Arhat

BL

Comment

and the floor of that posh hotel in zeng zhou...
                -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

The 10 x 10 room, from which the term Fang Zhang (Hey Xing did I spell that right...lol)

Yes, great job.

Anyhoo, it's different. In the other thread you spelled "bha" which is chopping off the last part of a word. Like if I were to do that to your real name it would be "chard" or "oan". Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by arhat
                    and the floor of that posh hotel in zeng zhou...
                    nothing happened on that floor except for some pushups and ab work, and the hotel was in DengFeng.

If that's not what you're talking about , then you don't make sense, and if it is, well, ......... you need to learn some etiquette!

BL

Comment

ok, i'm trying, but i still can't make any sense of this thread.

Comment

BL, I'm thinking he is posting about residances in Dengfeng, learn etiquette.. lol at you telling others to learn etiquette.
                        practice wu de

Comment

yah lol............. I don't know whether to salute you a "touche" or shoot you a look of confusion. Really, I'm quite conservative and well behaved when it comes down to it. Just a stiff who trains hard really.

btw : for those that keep asking and taking my points, the "russbo cult" are the idiots who've declared themselves as bigredfist and co, followed me around internet for the last 4+ months, sending me some crazy viruses , my contacts ( iunculding Rich and Gene) emails posing as myself, me emails posing as my contacts, deleting my accounts and access codes and threating to kill me if I continue to post on certain forums they obviously feel they have claim to, and kidnap my daughter( like she wouldn't kick their as*es herself). Like I said, if they want a lift, I'll pick them up at the airport and we can take it somewhere more appropriate, or just see them when they get here......... ( rolleyes@ giving me warning anyway! ). excuse me for not being intimidated nor impressed. ................... really.......

Blooming Lotus

Comment

russbo cult

Still wondering who the heck is "Russbo Cult" and how do I join? Do I have to shave my to look like the Russbo God?
                            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

I was referring to Yong Xin.
                              -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
                                Still wondering who the heck is "Russbo Cult" and how do I join? Do I have to shave my to look like the Russbo God?

lol..oh to have a fan club ha ...... if only my own were so.............. ..................... dedicated.

BL

Comment

Working...
                                X