New Photo Library online soon....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photo Library online soon....

The new and greatly improved Photo Library will be online within the next few days. You'll be able to access it through the usual links.

The old Photo Library will be killed. With over twelve hundred photos, and over one hundred and twenty thousand views, it served its purpose well. The new Photo Library will be integrated with this Discussion Forum; no further registration will be required. The interactivity between the Forum and the Photo Library is quite impressive, and required a lot of work. I think that you'll find it to be quite impressive, and very useful.

Unfortunately, there is no way to import all twelve hundred photos from the old Photo Library to the new one. It will take me a few days to import these photos into the new Photo Library. Any photos that were imported by old Photo Library members, unfortunately, will be lost.

Feel free to submit photos and commentary to the new Photo Library. I think that you'll find this to be an awesome tool for the community. Can't wait to see what you do with the "Doc's Love Connection" section....

Enjoy,
    doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X