No announcement yet.

what i noticed about every picture of yongxin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll tell him you're coming. I have no doubt he'll be twitching in his robes when he learns that YOU are on your way, lol...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

i'll bring a camera...

Comment

Can I bring gefilte fish??? a delicacy from wher I'm from- Happy new year everyone- I'm gettin haamered.

Comment

that sutff is ****ing disgusting

Comment

roflmao!! it's nasty stuff indeed. I'll douse mine in horseradish and try anyway.

Comment

Lol...im expecting to see that stuff today actually. Happy Jewish New Year people.

Comment

lol I think he smiled when he won his car.
                "Arhat, I am your father..."
                -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

He's smiling because he was getting his car washed...
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

I guess. If you really take enjoyment in having someone else do your work for you. Cause it sure as hell wasn't because the girl was hot. Come on, you guys can photoshop some hotter pictures...

And no, I'm not talking about BL's. Hahahahhaahah...low. That was low.
                    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Well about smiling, you should rememner that mudita, sympathetic joy, is one of the four brhamaviharas. That means you should not laugh with people who laughs because or instead of the suffering of other sentient beings.
                      To laugh when the world around you cries could be a bad sign.

Comment

you should rememner that mudita, sympathetic joy, is one of the four brhamaviharas.
                        why should he remember that? is he buddhist?

perhaps it would be better to know who you are speaking with first before telling him/her what to do.
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Now, guys, play nice : )

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                            Well about smiling, you should rememner that mudita, sympathetic joy, is one of the four brhamaviharas. That means you should not laugh with people who laughs because or instead of the suffering of other sentient beings.
                            thats not mudita, thats karuna.

mudita is appreciative joy, rejoicing in the good fortune and happiness of others.

karuna is compassion, the true wish for other's suffering to cease.

not laughing at the suffering of others would more likely fall under karuna than mudita.

Comment

Well LFJ as you wish to choose between mudita and karuna. Anyway i think it is very important to restrain one's feelings when there is so much suffering. Would you laugh while your neighbor is dying without medicine? The same goes with dancing, i think it is a good rule for monks and people on retreat not to dance. Would you dance while your friend is sent to jail for his political ideas or while he has been shot on a terrorist attack in the streets of Bagdad or Gaza?
                              I think some austerity is worthwile if you have compassion for the suffering of every sentient being.

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                                Well LFJ as you wish to choose between mudita and karuna. Anyway i think it is very important to restrain one's feelings when there is so much suffering. Would you laugh while your neighbor is dying without medicine? The same goes with dancing, i think it is a good rule for monks and people on retreat not to dance. Would you dance while your friend is sent to jail for his political ideas or while he has been shot on a terrorist attack in the streets of Bagdad or Gaza?
                                I think some austerity is worthwile if you have compassion for the suffering of every sentient being.
                                That is the worst thing I have heard!

Just because there is suffering in the world does not mean we all have to be depressed. In fact I would see that as a greater opportunity for us to generate a better sense of humor.

Lighten up Liutangsanzang. Seriously (lol), just let go and let the world be the world. No human being can be so intense for so long, we just don't work that way.

You are way, way, way off the mark.
                                "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Working...
                                X