Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DocTour 2003

DocTour 2003

Looks like we're going. August 1st. The GBO's burfdey. Don't even think of asking him how old he is.

It will be the usual tour, a little over two weeks, including about ten days of serious training, and about three days of serious touring in the Beijing area. Training will take place at the Shi De Cheng Wushu Guan in Dengfeng, with, "luxurious" accomodations included. As usual, it will be an experience.

We need a minimum amount of people to make this work. Check out the details, and get your passports. Time to go to China to get into all sorts of doc trouble.

Information about the DocTour 2003 can be found here

doc
    Tibet
    25.00%
    Xian
    0.00%
    Anhui (Huangshan/Guilin)
    0.00%
    XinJiang
    0.00%
    Sichuan and Emeishan
    0.00%
    Yunnan and Shangri La
    75.00%
    Hong Kong
    0.00%
    Shanghai
    0.00%
    Gobi Desert
    0.00%
    Hainan
    0.00%
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

If the SARS shit has burned itself out by July, which is should, we're going. We already have some people signed up.

But, I was thinking of, instead of traveling China after the doctour, going to Phuket Thailand for some Muay Thai training. Cheap hotels on the beach, lots of women, lots of training, lobster, shrimp, sunshine, lots of women, oh, what do you think....

Get signed up now for the August doctour. It's going to be a great trip.

From lovely Phuket (No, I don't want to go home...)

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

DocTour 2003 no mo. For now...

Due to the continuing SARS epidemic in China, we felt it was necessary to officially cancel the DocTour 2003 in August. Now, this doesn't mean that I won't be going back; if I do, it will be a last minute decision, and I will assist those of you who might want to go with me. But, for now, it's probably best to assume that the August trip is not going to happen.

I am tentatively making arrangements with master Shi Xing Hong for him to come to the US and stay with me here in Las Vegas for the month of August. If this trip is made possible, then we will be running seminars at the Shaolin Chan Wu Xue Yuan for all of you who might be interested. Stay tuned to the site for further developments as they become available.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
      X