Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stella! There's a new Shi Bei in town...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, to his credit, Yongxin used to practice gong fu, years ago. I believe that his medical condition precluded him from continuing.

The stella, well that's another issue. I find it representative of the way that Shaolin is going....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

You have to wonder...at the point where a McDojo (like USSD supposedly is) gets credit on par with that of the actual Shaolin Temple, at what point will a McDojo exceed the Shaolin temple in credit?

Comment

What is interesting about this last stella, is, well, if you consider the one erected previous to this one, further inside the temple in a much higher place of honor (the very large stone that the Tagou school erected), the "direction" is different. The Tagou stone was a very complimentary promotion of Shi Yong Xin, placed and devoted to the abbot at the time when the village was being destroyed. (Almost as if, the Tagou school would allow to remain if they kissed the abbot's ass enough). It was a very nice stone, totally devoted to the abbot's abilities and greatness.

This stone seems to be devoted toward's the purchaser's greatness, in my opinion.

It's a new direction for stella in Shaolin. And what makes it all ironic, as I see it, the purchaser of this stone has everything to gain from his "association" with Shaolin. You would think the purchaser would have erected a stone that demonstrated gratitude, instead of self-promotion.

Just my thoughts on the issue. Fascinating.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Are you looking for cheap streetwear clothing with stylish and elegant look? You can get all your demanded cloths at BTG-Clothing. We are Using the finest quality and intricate hand work by our skillful craftsmen. Our T-Shirts, streetwear hoodies and other cloths are captured in vibrant colors combined with the good quality fabric.

Comment

Working...
          X