just curious: meeting women in Shaolin / Henan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just curious: meeting women in Shaolin / Henan

I was wondering, like how this China tours thing goes, is there a chance to meet Chinese young ladies, who study martial arts? I mean, would there be a possibility of meeting them? one thing too, is the aids thing.
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

According to the Chinese government, Henan province has about 50000 cases of HIV/AIDS. According to the world health experts that have evaluated the situation, Henan province has over one million cases, probably the most "infected" provinces in China. From my experiences there, meeting young women can be very difficult. For one, most do not speak English, and the ones that do, do so poorly. Also, young women there are dealing with the "prostitute perception" issue; woman that are seen with foreigners are automatically assumed to be hookers by the general population. I've met very few women there that were worth the time or trouble. I did have one girlfriend there for many years; she was actually an attractive young thing who spoke no English.

Perfect relationship.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

an attractive young thing who spoke no English.
      Sometimes I envy you doc.....

practice wu de

Comment

That will make your desire go crazy. You will never be able to forget those moments you spent with them. This is what makes these Married Call Girl in Laxmi Nagar women incomparable.

Comment

welcome to this site

Comment

Working...
          X