No announcement yet.

Doom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have windows 2000.. it should run, you are right... I think when I get the time I will put on win XP instead. I have a chinese version of windows.. hehe, will be fun to install.

Win2k is not good for games i think.

Comment

Doom3

Windows 2000 is ok, not sure about the Chinese version. The box does say "English version of Window 2000/XP"

Make sure drivers are the lastest version before you install the game. In the next week or so, Service Pack 2 is going to be released for XP, not sure if that is going to mess anything up yet. I am going to wait a little bit before I install SP2 on any of the computers I use, like I did with SP1. Let Microsoft fix the mistakes they made again, they did alot of beta testing on this lastest patch, but you never know with Windows, too many combinations of hardware and software to make everyone happy.
      Last edited by Steve; 08-10-2004, 07:33 AM.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Bad Day..

And you think you had a bad day.... Look at this guy...
        Attached Files
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

AHHHHH.....

Wanna dance?
          Attached Files

Comment

steve lighten those pictures up a bit, no puedo ver nada

Comment

The game is kinda dark.... looks good to me...

About Service Pack 2, read that it's going to be like 80 MB, but there is the Network/Developer Version of 276 MB that was just released and is now floating around Peer to Peer Networks.

And DirectX 9.0c was released the other day, but I think I will be part of the SP2 update. Not sure yet.

Comment

Look better?....
                Attached Files

Comment

Service pack 2

Microsoft said today that Service Pack 2 will be released Aug 16 for individual home users on the Update site.
                  Good Luck.

Comment

what gfx card do you play with steve?

Comment

ATI Radeon 9600 XT
                      Last edited by Steve; 08-12-2004, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Service Pack 2

Did not release today... not sure what is up with Microsoft and when its coming out.

Comment

New Doom Boss...

Hey this Doom 3 Boss looks like someone we know... What is he doing in the Alpha Labs?
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'll make sure I look out for this horribly ugly beast. Finally got my computer here working for this game...

We have SP 2 out here already, bundled on the copies of XP Pro. Amazing what they can do out here with software, lol.
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

Window Service Pack 2 Update

Did the SP2 Patch on one computer .. no conflicts with any programs so far.. only going to do this one for now.

Comment

I've got it on mine out here. It has this annoying firewall, and other annoying security ****, but so far, no problems. Won't do the laptop until I get home though. Can't afford to have problems with this.

Delta labs most definitely are something else. Sick MF who created that level.
                                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                                russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X