Doom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get to Delta Lab 4?
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

no, just finished Delta 1. Love that cougar mod.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Doom 3 gets better...

Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil, the expansion pack came out last week. Holy Crap, its great!

Check out a couple of screenshots...

I don't know how the hell I killed this thing, but it was fun.
        Nice View in the second.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Steve; 04-10-2005, 06:54 AM.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Is anyone else playing this game?

Comment

i apparently have a downpayment of 5 dollars on the x-box version at a videogame shop near my apartment. maybe i should pay the rest.

Comment

A new avatar? You have too much time on your hands.

I'm waiting for the "thai version" to hit the street stands...
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

The new avatar only took 5 minutes to make. I wanted a Doom 3 avatar, the cartoon ones of Beavis & Butthead, Hong Kong Phooey and Cookie Monster were getting boring to me.

Comment

Working...
                X