Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl across the street....

Young love. What do you remember about young love, lol....

Women have this uncanny ability to sense when men are involved in one way or another, with other woman. Makes the man "safe", and "attached"; they find that desirable. When you're alone and looking, they can sense that too, and generally avoid it. All goes along with the whole "want what you can't have" theory.

All the above sounds like great advice. I like the group of friends concept asking her to go do something. Safety in numbers, for both of you. A much less embarassing situation for both if things don't turn out right.

Good luck. Keep your options open. And remember. If it doesn't work out, there are two billion women in the world. You have your work cut out for you.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

The most famous "bald one" as so I heard is really one of a kind.Thanks truely for all the output,it got my self confidence up to a high standard.You people are right what the hell do I have to lose.

thanks agian

p.s Ill be posting more on these forums knowing people actually do listen here

"What the hell do I have to lose..."

Great attitude man. Wish I had it at a much younger stage in my life. That's probably the best advice one can have at your age. All you've got to lose is your self esteem and dignity, at least, with respect to one person (that girl), who, in the long run, really means nothing. Nothing at all.

Go for it. Enjoy life. Give it your best. If you fail, there will be more than enough times in the future to try again. And remember one thing. It just doesn't make any difference.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

isn't it three billion, doc?

erm, I don't think you'd want to count minors and the elderly.

well this guy is still a minor. and some day, god willing, he'll be elderly.

Here's what I would do. Find something to talk to her father about. Strike up a conversation with him. Then go for her number and walk away. All you need is a few seconds to get the magical digits. Also, don't try and know her life story. Just find how to contact her. Ask for her email, and if she doesn't, well just say you talk her phone number too.

Your appearance, nice clean shaven, presentable, but not like your going for an interview.

I think it's also the confidence factor too with when your with a woman your confidence goes up. Hey are you going out with that girl yet? If not what's the harm with talking to her.

even if you're going out with a girl, at least a little flirting with others is an absolute necessity.

you will lose your head otherwise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12