Dumping a girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumping a girl

Hey guys I could use some opinions and advices. Let me give you a bit of background. I’ve been going out with this girl for like 2-3 years. She’s an international student from Japan . She was having financial problems with tuition, rent, etc. so being the nice guy that I am, I told her she could temporarily move into house until she gets back up on her feet. So she moved into my place on December or January. Big mistake that I fully regret. The relationship isn’t that great on my part. Basically I’m bored with her. This has been the longest relationship that I’ve been in; the average length is about 6-8 months. I want to end the relationship but I don’t wanna say I’m bored with you blah blah and then on the other hand, if we break up, she’ll be homeless. Theeeen, if we break up and she’s still in my place, I can’t bring over girls!! What the hell… Word of advice don’t move in with your girlfriend!! What do you guys think?? Thanx..
    Amithaba

I think six months is more than enough time for someone to get back on their feet. Advise her that you think it would be better if she found other accomodations; telll her that you'll help her until she finds another place. But, make sure that there's a time limit, like a month. She must have other friends.

I wouldn't get into the "I'm bored with you" part. Basically, it's best if you just make it known that you're not ready for this type of relationship, and that you need some time on your own. Let's not make this painful for her. Helping her financially as she moves to another place might be a good thing to do.

If all else fails, Steve has room in his house. He's not partial to Japanese women, but, maybe if you dye her hair blonde and give her fake boobs, he might be more sympathetic.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

HEY!

HEY! Don't dump the chick on me, I have enough probs as it is.

Here's my solution. Invite a girl over that you know and don't really care about. (this is sounding cold, but what the f&$%, gotta try). Let the Jap girl catch ya in the act. Either she will be mad jealous and move out, or she'll get turned on and join in. So you'll have some hot lesbo action or both chicks will be mad. So you can't lose either way. Two chicks or you'll have the house back to yourself. You decide.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

now that's an idea.

Comment

Looking at this again... you might end up with 2 chicks in the house that you don't want... that will double the prob.. not good... just don't try to kill her like Scott Peterson or Mark Hacking, they messed up.

So who you think was hotter Laci Peterson or Lori Hacking? (heard this somewhere, how sick is that?)
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Haha that's a good idea Steve, but she's the type that won't dump me even if she caught me with some other girl.
            Amithaba

Comment

well it sounds like it's time to put that to the test.

Comment

Haha, will do LoL. If she asks me what was I thinking, i'll tell her that you guys told me it was a good idea. LoL
                Amithaba

Comment

Doc actually had good girl advice...

Be honest, but not too honest. Just tell it isn't working for you, etc. Be nice, tell her you'll help her out, etc. And the whole timing thing is good too.
                  practice wu de

Comment

Worst comes to worst you can give her to me .

Comment

Working...
                    X