No announcement yet.

western style boxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have also heard of the smash them into the biggest thing you can find technic. Which I have heard is really offective.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Older people negative?
      Yes, I know, quite interesting fellow he is. I guess that's why i've stayed away from wrestling in High School.
      "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

I was wrestling around with the sparring instructor, before his class. (by the way, I prefer to wrestle with a guy with a cup on.) I had him where I could have press harder on his knew cap. Thing is wrestlers have such a structure environmented. For example head locks? He tried putting me into a bunch of arm locks. If someone comes at you with that you could do a strike to the head.

Also by the way, a roll of quartes can double for a bloody knuckles.

Comment

EAGLES 4-0

Comment

EAGLES!
            Little ugly, but it's a win.

Comment

Boxing commonly referred to as “Western Boxing” or “Pugilism”, is a combat sport in which two opponents engage in prolonged punching matches inside a boxing ring while typically donning protective gloves, mouthguards, and other protective gear like hand wraps.

The actions are not permitted in modern boxing: headbutting, holding a breath clinch are acceptable, as tripping, shoving, biting, or spitting. Also prohibited are strikes below the belt, to the back of the head or torso, kicks, or the use of any other body part than gloved knuckles.

Comment

Western-style boxing is a combat sport where opponents use only their fists to strike above the waistline. The objective is to score points through clean punches, and the match can be won by knockout or decision.

Comment

Working...
                X