VERY COOL VIDEOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY COOL VIDEOS

Hi! Doc, I would like to share the video of the 2004 Chinese New Year in Ottawa (at the Civic Center) that my classmate filmed. We were around 8 guys from my wing chun class there and it was very cool. The shaolin disciples were there. They showed a lot of forms, different weapons, fights, hard qigong, tong zi gong, and more!! There is also some dancers and magicians.. well i dont think people will be very interested by them BUT there was two very flexible girls and one female dancer. These tree asian chicks were VERY sexy.

I would like to know what is the free space available on for this site? The whole cassete is probably around 2 hours maybe more maybe less... I'm currently calculating how long it is. I'm going to import it on my computer and cut the video with Premiere. That will be very big files though. How could I put the videos on russbo.com? How do we transfer the files? Is it by a ftp client? It's probably pretty long with the large videos i have. And tell me the free space?

I'm sure everyone will be glad to see those videos, please i want to share for free. ;-) It's a great thing i'm doing. I'll probably got +20000 for my good karma. ^_^
    =========
    Peace out!

Lol - " I'll probably get +20000 for my good karma"

If only life really was a RPG, then I could make all the cute girls run around with just their underwear on!!!

Sorry for lowering the tone Chen, but it is Friday!
    Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

I was hoping at least one "lol" and i got it... I know what is karma, not a RPG (good example of bad comparison) like you said.. But that was only a little joke to end my post. Now I want answers for the main part of the post.
      =========
      Peace out!

Comment

IF it's two hours, the best thing to do is mail us a copy of the tape, and we'll convert it appropriately, with all credit to you. Making these available on the server is quite a bit of work, and it takes some time. You can't upload them to the server yourself. Email me directly, and we'll get it taken care of.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

can't wait. I'm especially excited about the three asians you mentioned.

Comment

Ok, all the show filmed on the tape is around 1h20. BUT! there are some parts I just won't put... I don't think I'm gonna mail the tape. "You can't upload them to the server yourself. " Why can't I? You could just give me a username/password, with a specific secure folder if you do not trust me so I'll be able to upload the files. I will separate the videos so that wont be 34GB at a time.. (It 's not 34GB by the way and I could even just reduce the quality.. Even if i mail you the tape, you wont let the videos in the orginal quality, that will be too big...). The show is like 5 minutes of shaolin demonstrations, after a guy pulling a car with his hairs, shaolin demontrations (5 minutes), ... 5 minutes at a time is probably around 5MB to 30MB(very high quality). Doc, you can contact me by emails at bretthulln16@hotmail.com for the arrangments.. And Asger, once again, they are very sexy!!!
            =========
            Peace out!

Comment

Start putting your stuff together, I have to get home to set up another FTP site on the server. Uploading the stuff now to the available ftp server won't help, because I have to be at the server to move the files around to make them available. Will be home in three weeks, so remind me.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Ok excellent
                Thanks
                =========
                Peace out!

Comment

To make it easier on us, edit your stuff into mpeg 4 format. If you have any questions, just ask Steve.

russbo.com

Comment

ok..

Best to use .avi files for me.. if you can send DVD-R of files would be cool or tape. email me at steve@x.russbo.com
                    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Ok lets talk by mail
                      =========
                      Peace out!

Comment

So, doc, is it this weekend that you are free?
                        =========
                        Peace out!

Comment

I'm free this weekend.

I'm also in Thailand.

russbo.com

Comment

Doc was also the stuntman to Tong Po in the Kickboxer movie with Van Damme...
                            a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

Working...
                            X