X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.wushiinside.com

Got this by email:

Dear Wushu / Gong Fu friend!

With the first edition is Wushu Inside reported back!

The magazine will be published in a two month rhythm and will be available in both languages German / English and it will be discussing topics majorly concerning chinese martial arts!

The magazine will mainly be focusing on the global development of Wushu regarding the Olympics 2008 in Beijing. Different teams from all kinds of different countries are going to be introduced in this magazine. The world best athletes are going to be interviewed and the most resent and widely discussed subjects will be printed. (contests, seminars, int.
    rankinglists).

To present all facets of this unique art, we look gladly forward for stimulations, reports, interviews etc.!

The Wushu Inside Team hopes that you will enjoy this magazine and of course:
    Have FUN!

Your Wushu Inside Team
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Decent site, nothing too special it seems in there first issue, some bagua, stances, etc... Funny translations though, it was written in German, then translated.
    practice wu de

Comment

You know I personally, find background material the most facinating part of reading martial arts magazines. Because the forums, I probably can't learn from a magazine.
      "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Working...
      X