Search function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search function

I wanted to do a search on "jow" but i couldn't because the query must be 4 letters or longer.
    I even tried "good jow" but just because ONE of the words were below 4 chars long it didn't search.

This is ridiculous. Please fix this problem ASAP!

Jow What? Try using Google.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

It's a limitation of the vbulletin forum. I'll have to search through the files on the server for this when I get back home, in a few weeks. Remember, the site has a google like search engine associated with it, in the java script menu to the left also. It won't search the forum though; you have to use the various forum's search engines to search the forums.

In the meantime, try adding a wildcard to it. Type this in the search box of the forum:

jow*

(asterisk above number 8). You can put a wildcard both before and after your search entry.

The four letter limit prevents ridiculous searches, such as the letters "and".
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people. Sky Waters Residences

Comment

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. Pinetree Hill

Comment

Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. TMW Maxwell

Comment

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Cape Royale

Comment

Here you will learn what is important, it gives you a link to an interesting web page: Newport Residences

Comment

I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: The Lakegarden Residences

Comment

Working...
                  X