No announcement yet.

BURN IN HELL DOC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Iron fist of DocVader vs the Gold Pants and dispersing clouds of the Wahnamites! Should be a pretty interesting battle.
    Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

Xiaobeeno's training starts next week to see if he is worthy of being a Disciple.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

It's not the daily gong fu training I'm worried about.

It's your "after hours" prayer service training that I'm afraid he won't be able to handle.... I know how rough the "enemy" can be.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

I'm sure Steve is a good teacher, any advice on how to prepare for his evening classes!?
          Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

Going by the picture he email me with him and the sisters, he is ready.
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Steve, your first disciple??? You're developing quite the following.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Well?

The First Overseas Disciple.

Comment

Look, everyone knows Pai Mei destroyed the shaolin temple. David Carradine said so!! Bill.

Troll?

Comment

I am nor a cult member or a master in any form of the arts, I am simply, like you and every one else, on a physical and spiritual journey. To me this site is another insight to betterment of myself and hopefully a step closer to spiritual enlightenment. I belive my friend you are exaughsting a right you dont have to deprove of the shaolin arts and this site. Perhaps you should try and better understand befor you dissaprove.

Comment

I totally agree with manydancing horses.

Or, wait, what am I agreeing with? Did you mean deprive? Deprave, maybe?

g
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

ROFLMAO

You know, I've been searching for an evil republican gong fu cult!

It's so nice to find one that's run by an evil, radical, and yet conservative guy.

So should we all fly to Las Vegas for the brainwashing....er...I mean sermons followed by cookies and..um..punch?

You know this is going to be an even bigger international cult now that you have the school in Thailand.

Comment

that would be interesting.

too good to be true. sorry.

you could join my cult though.
                          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Gotta love Pai Mae.

Comment

LoL
                              A good one James....

-
                              "Those who are - aren't"
                              יונתן טל

Comment

Working...
                              X