No announcement yet.

BURN IN HELL DOC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously. I can't soil my hands now can I?
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Originally posted by xing_jian108
      I wonder what makes these people want to take the time to type out such things.
      i just hope they're doing it on their own time, and not on their employer's, just cuz they have nothing better to do before their lunchbreak!

Comment

lol

Comment

hahahahahahaha

what a dumbass

hahahahahahaha
          "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

doc, maybe you should check the "from" e-mail address before taking these things on the forum in the future... you never know when some punk kid with a computer is just trying to pull yer leg...

Comment

I don't know...

This "punk kid" seems to be reinforcing some of my previous suspicions about his whole russbo.com network somehow -- reaching across the globe like an iron first. In fact, I think he states his opinions clearly, and he appears pretty smart to me from what I read, but, well, again, I don't know..

hehe...just twisting your...???
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

A very interesting point Zachsan - here's the twist in the conspiracy - perhaps you know more than you're letting on.

hmmmmmmmmmm
                Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

I told y'all that the author of the email had had too much jd. I'm refering to a special type of beverage if you don't know what jd means.

Comment

Does the fact that I train ju-jutsu disqualify me from the whoring kung fu army.
                    God I hope not. I feel I am guilty by cyber-association. I am prepared to embrace
                    this fate and submit to a regimen of strict prayer.

Comment

I, for one, am honestly just wondering what I should do in order to be a better disciple? Of course I have many flaws, but am more than willing to work on them -- day and night, if need be -- for this worthy cause!

Doc, may I please ask you to emblace us, your loyal followers, by giving us some tenents, doctrines or rules that will in effect be useful as we walk these paths in devotion of You, our Savior?

I would additionally very much like to humbly know what I can do to honor You as my Keeper, Sublime Father, and splended all around omnipotent Bald Headed Master?

Any pearls of wisdom will surely help everyone when reaching upward from our meager beginnings, ones we currently know all too well, and which only You have the key to unlock, so we can be more like You, if just a bit.

From the bottom of my heart, thank You. Thank You for listening to me. You are so good, so Wonderful and Great.

Yours sincerely,

Disciple #476
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Oh, please disregard my second to last post. A disciple should never joke around in such a disgraceful, distasteful manner.

And Thank You again for correcting me through the process of "Long Distance Transmission."

I'm forever indebted to You, my Light.

In appreciation,

Disciple #476
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I can see that we're going to have to have some sort of international training camp for advanced whoring and gong fu training, for all of you extremely worthy and delightful masters.

All, in preparation of course, for the "iron fist" that will reach around the globe.

Thailand, next summer....

(Now, if we can fill the slots for disciples 1 through 475, we'll be in good shape).
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                          russbo.com

Comment

cheers to asger for being on this one from the start.

Comment

Personally, I think a man with too much JD in him would behave in a far more rational manner. Or at least more comically slurred. No, this fellow has the distinct ring of nonsensicality brought on by cheap new jersey whiskey. Most likely dubra.
                              Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

::vomits::

Comment

Working...
                                X