Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BURN IN HELL DOC!

God, I just love this one:

doc, many critcisms have been leveled at you by a diverse group of people. while i agree with each and every one of them, they all miss the point, and fail to realize the true danger that your infamous website poses... that of a fanatical, international, political gongfu cult.

it should be obvious to anyone who can identify the telltale signs. you and a select group of chosen followers regularly make "pilgrimages" to a temple that everyone knows was destroyed by the legendary Pai Mei centuries ago, only to bring back exclusive knowledge and wisdom to convince the less prestigious followers - "grunts" if you will - that frequent your website from around the globe.

these common followers hang on your every word and laugh at every unfunny joke you make (i refer you to the supposedly "open" forums on your website... that one has to REGISTER to participate in), only in the hope that it will bring them closer to your holy presence, so that they too can be one day brought into your Inner Circle of disciples which is based in las vegas (called by some "sin city"... coincidence?).

on top of all this are your "russbo.com personals", a thinly veiled attempt to gain further recruits by exploiting their need for social contact. you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

you may point out that the use of your website is free, which is true. however, you make it very easy for a visitor to submit donations... a gesture which surely is to be awarded with increased attention and status in the Russbo Cult.

however, it would be short-sighted of me to pretend that the ultimate goal of this cult is to make money. no, the true purpose of russbo.com can only be understood by someone who has thoroughly involved themselves in the whole sick process of your "open" forums. your followers hang onto your every word, and adopt your stance on more and more positions, until they reach a state in which, to them, your word is law. and then, when they are rendered wholly incapable of doubting anything you say, they find themselves frequenting the "current events" section of your forum, where your final and sinister agenda is finally accomplished.

that's right, the dogmatic acceptance of your radical political conservative philosophy.

in the end, you succeed in creating an army of gun-toting, alcoholic, gambling, whoring ("praying", as it is strangely referred to on your website), and republican-voting gongfu masters. i can only hope that you someday realize the damage you have done, and the moral repercussions of your actions, because only you can undo them.

i hope you burn in hell, doc.

Extraordinary. An army of whoring gong fu masters. A life long dream, realized....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

No one can stop our nazi gong fu!

*shoots uzi in the air*
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

yeah... a cult..

Cool, I'm in a cult. Where's the special Kool-Aid you made?
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

OMG I'm so embarassed I could die!

Hey, not before the rest of us!

[Family Guy]
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

it's about time eyes were opened to what really goes on here at russbo.com. composed by a genius, to be sure.

Comment

Slays Zachsan...

Have at you!

Comment

Very good James. You can be a general in the new army of whoring gong fu masters.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some "conquests" to take care of...
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

ha!

Comment

I wonder what makes these people want to take the time to type out such things. It's pretty silly. Even if this is your ultimate evil plan, are you going to care what they type? That was a waste of finger energy.

Besides that, I haven't really cared what you say Doc. No offense. But your opinion on everything is your opinion. Nothing is going to make me follow into your evil march. I don't know what these people see. I think the website is a good place for inside info on the temple and martial arts, etc.. It's also a good place to share ideas with people on a forum.

This is really confusing to me how these people think so much about a site being evil and type out a whole long POINTLESS email. These guys are truly losers... You're evil Doc. And THEY want YOU to burn in hell. Nice convincing way to end an email and have you believe what you are doing is truly wrong, huh Doc. Oh well. Silly people. It brings some laughter into the site. And I think it's cool that you don't hide the hate mails like you were afraid of people finding out your evil plans. Everything is open here. Although I enjoy reading the hate mails, I really hope more people will come to the site with and open heart and learn something of Shao Lin from it rather than look for something bad in it.

A mi tuo Fo
                  -Xing Jian

Comment

Sometimes, Xing, the hate mail can be just as educational as the other mail. And most definitely, very entertaining.

Besides, I like being EVIL.

docvader

russbo.com

Comment

Doc, I wish to become an acolyte. Where do I make my donation to receive my cult worshipping wananbe monk outfit?

Also, if I get 2 other people to join, can I please have a copy of Docvaders Vegas prayer book?
                      Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

The attitude projected clealy indicates that the person in question has ingested far too much jd.

Comment

You need to talk to Steve. He's in charge of membership for the whoring gong fu army.

It helps if you've got bleached blonde hair and very large and onerous fake boobs. But, you should apply regardless. We're always looking for new evil talent.

russbo.com

Comment

I question the validity of any statement made by a person who's using the Kill Bill movies as a historical reference. All the same, thanks for sharing that with us, I laughed my ass off.

The question now is what role do I play in the whoring, republican voting gonfu army?
                            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

asger, i have this nagging feeling that you're right.

and ddj, you're obviously the evil jedi master that shoots purple lightning from far away while the grunts do the dirty work.

Comment

Working...
                              X