spinning back aerial kicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spinning back aerial kicks

I've recently been working my spinning backs and though I've never really had much criticism on them, I don't think I'm generating enough power and no way in hell would be confident of using it in a bout , and particularly not in a "real " situation.

Can you guys gives me some tips ???

What am I doing wrong here???

BL

Why do them if you're interested in using them in a bout or "real" situation?

They're pretty, but when it comes to using them in a "real" situation, it's probably not the best thing to do. Anytime you're up in the air without firm footing, you're at risk for hitting the ground. And hard.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

The only time you would use that in a "real" situation is to finish someone who'm you've already beaten up to badly for them to be able to counter. And I don't think you need to break anyone's neck with a kick, or do you?
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Maybe you'd want to knock someone off a horse. Or a motorbike.
        Myself I have found a whirlwind (tornado) kick handy if used sparingly and on someone less experienced with sparring. Or a front kick followed quickly with a jumping front kick with the other leg.
        Hi I'm new by the way. I've been lurking for a few months now. But I'd like to be part of the 'community'.
        I'm from Australia in Brisbane which is a quaint city on the east coast. Any fellow Aussies here?

Comment

yah, if I can get home from this cursed country, I'm from the gold coast myself ( where my mom andf baby are waiting for me). As for the motor bike, if they were on one, I wouldn't need to fight I should think, and Doc :- respectful as I am of your comment, I asked how to , not reason why I should or shouldn't! Anyone got a tip for a gal on her own??

Comment

Which back spin aerial kick are you talking about BL? like a spin back kick but you jump a little? If so, there are a few pride and K1 fighters that have that in there bag now and pull it out more often than you'd expect. if you mean like an aerial or butterfly, than I'd say good luck with that.
            practice wu de

Comment

BL- the spining back kick is a good kick, because its supposed to be a surprise, not a 'direct' attack, therefore, it isnt supposed to be a crushing blow, more or less a sneak attack, that definately has 'umph' when the opponent is unaware

havent you ever seen conan? heheh

practice it on a bag, once you can move the bag decently, you know your gaining

aerial kicks are usually finishers unless your kenshiro or something
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I'm talking mainly about a crane into back air back spin plant..........

one tip'd be peachy

cheers boys

Comment

Working...
                X