A few thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few thoughts

I just felt like writing some of my thoughts.. no particular reason or subject, but just for the hell of it.

Man sometimes people really depress me. There are a few nice ones as well of course, but some people just depress me, even myself at times.
    People are just becoming so alike, it’s the goddam media manipulating us in any way possible. Movies, commercials and all that **** makes us want things we don’t even need. For instance, these digital cameras, even the people I used to think was sort of normal, the older people, are starting to talk about they want these goddam digital gadgets.
    I used to remember adults and also my parents as reasonable people who didn’t throw their lives away watching some stupid movies, especially Hollywood. That goddam Hollywood, hah! “Holly”, just the name depresses me. Holly is usually something you would connect with Christmas or something happy and cosy. What the hell is happy and cosy about getting plastic surgeries every 5 weeks or spending 1000 dollars on a stupid manicure every other day? It’s all about “image” and goddam perfunctory things which don’t matter ****.
    You rarely see a normal-looking female in those crap movies. Yeah sure they make some movies which you’d say isn’t crap, and that is about feelings and all. But the thing is, most of that is usually the same clichés, and nothing really intelligent. You can even see the brains being toasted out on those poor mindless bastards going to the movies more than frequently.
    Anyway, even the adults I used to look up has become so much more infected by those damn movies. Many of them can watch some stupid TV series or brain-dead movies. Wow, this so called “globalization” is really great! In power I mean. Even adults who are supposed to have some sort of foundation of beliefs and habits are falling for this ****. Especially these satiric programs are popular amongst the adults.

Come on! Stop watching movies. Your own life a big movie too, the biggest of all, so play your part as you would like somebody in the movies to do. The more you watch, the more brain-dead you become, I swear to god you do.
    It’s not just movies, also commercials, and those goddam inane magazines about fashion or all that other **** they put in there. It makes me puke all over my self. Even the damn news manipulate the wits out of you.

Another thing, or actually the same thing, you see most things in the world seem to be a result of each other. Anyway, the other thing is that people are loosing their identity, becoming alike, like goddam machines or something. People keep mixing up each other when talking about some interaction they’ve had in the past. It’s normal maybe… But even people who used to be good at remembering those kinds of things are having trouble distinguishing people they know from each other.
    Everybody, I think, is just seeing the world more and more through their own eyes, a constant veil in front of them because they are trying to be like some goddam movie star or something. Damn the word depresses me “movie star”, movie-something, all right, but not “star” for Christ sake. You may think this is totally bull****, and that it’s only very few people trying to be like some actor they’ve seen. It may be few who are consciously trying to act and be like some phoney jerk, but beyond what we are aware of, our brain does so much crazy stuff, and with the amount of media and other manipulative **** being shot into our brains constantly, it is inevitable to avoid influence. It’s even inevitable to avoid major influence.
    That’s one thing I respect about the Islamic people, being reluctant to adopt western habits and mentality (or lack of mentality). Holding on tight to their traditions and everything. It might be some pretty brutal and sick traditions, but at least for trying to stick to them, I respect them. I’m strictly against war or terrorism of any kind though, of course.

I’m tired of writing now, maybe I will write more later if I feel like it. The thing about writing is, you have to feel like it, otherwise you’ll end up having written some incoherent crap. I guess Hollywood forgot about that. For them it’s all about the dough, just like everyone else in those big companies responsible for all **** inflicted on the poor brain-dead masses.

I guess what I want to say is, stop watching movies and start reading, stop sleeping and start walking, stop hating and start loving people, I mean not like go out and get a date with a hot girl or some phoney **** like that. What I mean is that you should treat everybody friendly, especially those who need it.

Well, what do I know anyway? Nothing.

Feel free to share your thoughts here as well if you feel like it... about anything you've been thinking about.

You know, that's an interesting point. When I was living in America, the whole Hollywood, and, American society presentation, really never made any sort of impression on me. Now that I've been in Thailand/China/Asia for the past five or six months, I look at US television and movies, and the portrayals of Americans in that media, and I find it embarassing. Amazing difference between Thai society, and how the US portrays itself in the media. Amazing. And sad.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Yes, living in Asia for the last two odd some years has changed my view of many American ideals, attitudes, icons, images, "societal presentations," and so on. It's not at all difficult to understand anti-American sentiment outside the US.

And just for the record, I'm not agreeing with the Greatness of His Baldness just for the sake of agreeing. I'm agreeing, rather, solely because I inevitably acknowledge the prolific truths laid upon us by my Wise and Knowing Master, those of which are, of course, always coupled with the Great Wonders of his Bountiful Baldnessess, and, mind you, the laws he has provided me to live a fruitful, next level type of sagacious, profound, highly evolved existence that reaches so far beyond our currently assumed limitations.

Disciple #476
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lol, we have really got something here.

Comment

There was a time, not so long ago, when the majority of America paid no attention to just how white their teeth were. Then, thanks to endless commercials telling us that our teeth NEEDED to be as white as possible, you can get a variety of whitening products at any Wal~Mart, so you can waste your time AND your money on something you never even knew you needed! Hooray!
          I have to agree, there are a lot of god-awful movies being made. Go see one of them and that's two hours of your life that you can never get back, plus the money you spent on the ticket.

Comment

For the price of five movie tickets you can go get a massage.
            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

and for the price of ten tickets you can buy a private jet.

Comment

Great Wonders of his Bountiful Baldnessess...

Why don't the rest of you guys talk like this??? Incredible minds, LOL....

Maybe it's time to start a contest. The most prolific ingratiate wins free training in Vegas. Hmmmm....
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

and thus begins the real russbo cult. who says a prank e-mail can't change the world.

Comment

you replace one for another, if your not doing this your doing that, in the end, its said that its the little things that make us most happy, a warm day, a girls smile, a fresh dutch master...oh the simple things..

anyway, no one forces you to watch tv, or movies, or brush you teeth, lol

do as you please, dont whine, just do it
                    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Hmmmm, fresh dutch master............
                      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X