Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, just curious, how old were you when you went for the first time at shaolin for the first time and where you were from? Any comments on your first trip like you missed the plane, you lost this, you couldnt do that, you were suprised when.
    =========
    Peace out!

This one time I went to Shaolin and...

oh wait, I never went.

*cries*
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

28 , now 29 still trying to get back. Crazy country , 3 rd world overture....... throw in lack of language skills, crazy laws, dodgy schools and working your as* off on little food that often makes you more sick than it nourishes... and it's all good fun and life in the day a gwailo on a shaolin prilgrimage.

Comment

I was just a spring chicken, with hair, when I first went. Almost ten years ago...
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Don't lie doc... you didn't have hair, and you weren't a spring chicken 10 years ago (your girlfriend maybe...)

practice wu de

Comment

My present girlfriend was learning how to read back then...

LOL

(and I did have hair. OK, not much, but it was there)
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

LOL...

Classic.
              practice wu de

Comment

I was there is my previous life, I'm not sure what age I was of. Why do we even care about such trivial matters as age or time, they are but illusions created in the mind's desperate attempt to make some sense out of things.

Comment

i think asger's trying to say he saw it in an acid trip.

Comment

Acid? I need some more!
                    It's good stuff. It makes you sorta think about things real deep, in a cool way. Cool.

Comment

Why do we even care about such trivial matters as age or time, they are but illusions created in the mind's desperate attempt to make some sense out of things.

Great material for using on future prospective girlfriends.

Once they become old enough to date....

russbo.com

Comment

I would prefer it the other way around.
                        Can't afford that much acid you see.

Comment

How long did you stay in China for the first time?
                          =========
                          Peace out!

Comment

Originally posted by ChenZen
                            Hey, just curious, how old were you when you went for the first time at shaolin for the first time and where you were from?
                            I'm from Canada.

The first time I visit Shaolin I will be 26. I am now 25.

Comment

Doc- i approve of the use of the quote. church comes to mind.

Zachsan- that was another potential gatorade out the nose moment. It must be great to never have to apologize for jokes after making them (*sigh*).

And for the purpose of this trip, i have no ambition to visit Shaolin as it holds no uniquely special meaning to me. I must say though that i've met some really cool and meaningful friends who came from the place.

Comment

Working...
                              X