A Little Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it's time for a new thread then, lol
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

You might want to check out MT.Emei ( Omei/ Emei Shan) aswell . The mountain is huge and has several temples that while not seriously luxurious ( like anywhere in China really is anyway ) that foreigners can shack up in for as long as their $$ holds up.

I hear there are some great schools both on Emei and in surrounding districts. Transport is readily abvailable via bus and if you get too tired to walk up the shan, there are even cable lifts to take some of te sweat out of it. It does get extremely cold and snow there though, and like many places in china gets pretty chilly at thge best of times and weather is prone to change unexpectedly. If this is what you're after, I'm sure you'll have a blast.
      Failing that, like everyone else has said already, songshan or dengfeng is always a safe choice and comfort more likely to be found.

Btw:Toilets Do NOT always flush in dengfeng either !!!!! lol.............. But then again, that's if you're lucky enough to get one that's not a cement trench!

I also recommend taking a good english to chinese dictionary if your language skill is even slightly rudimentary and have a good look for locations of both 5 * hotels ( where you'll usually find someone who can interperate for you) and CITS ( china international travel Service) , who offer thesame service and have offices throughout China.

cheers

Blooming Lotus

Comment

ok thank you to all the people who have given me information so far, i am greatly appreciative...

and i'll start a new thred on the thailand subject for ya doc, just cus i think ur a swell guy (and i'm also afraid that if i don't u won't let me train in thailand! lol)

Comment

Hey , i made a post a while back about going to Chan Wu Si, i would very strongly recomend no one go to this school. Some very shady events happened at this school and there are alot of problems between the wife and master of this school. Its very hard to concentrate on training due to there fighting physically and mentally. Ill further post about my last few months in the school when i have time. Ive been in thailand doing Thai boxing for the last 6 months, i would suggest thai boxing training over most of what ive seen in Deng Feng.

Comment

Working...
          X