No announcement yet.

Arafat: The loss of the world's greatest terrorist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In sanskrit bodhi is intellect but from ur stanza i think u miss the goal of non violence 4 every beings such as animals, humans, ghosts by thinking too much of intelligence

What u call madness in budism is ignorance, it is not non sense.

And sense there is, it is called non violence and love, i think.

Focus ur mind on non violence, i guess u will see how things have a logic

Comment

Originally posted by mbokohutu View Post

The human manipulation methods being used by Liu are meant to be used to help people advance to a higher level in this world. You selfish misusing of them for worthless goals like playing on internet forums is a perversion of these methods and an insult to there proper use.

I would make a recommendation for you to do something, but a person who misuses holy kinds of tools for their own selfish interest is not going to do anything that is morally right.
      Wtf? lmao...
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
        In sanskrit bodhi is intellect but from ur stanza i think u miss the goal of non violence 4 every beings such as animals, humans, ghosts by thinking too much of intelligence

What u call madness in budism is ignorance, it is not non sense.

And sense there is, it is called non violence and love, i think.

Focus ur mind on non violence, i guess u will see how things have a logic

Just because im getting tired of hearing you repeat yourself over and over, I have your answer.

Nonviolence relies on violence to exist, suffering is due to greed, and ignorance. Meditate on that... And no. This statement is not open to argument.

Dont waste your time studying scriptures, if you are not willing to encompass the whole truth. Violence is real, and it isnt going to go anywhere anytime soon. Self defense requires violence. Nonviolence will only get you killed, against violence. If you are that stupid, and willing to die, then fine. Nonviolence is great and all, but its unrealistic in times of danger. So quit it already with the nonviolence, vegetarian bullshit.

Vegetables are made of the same basic cells that meat are made out of, so when you eat a plant, you are killing the same type of cells as you would be when you are eating meat.

Plants have consciousness, they make efforts to survive, they eat, drink, they are alive, they respond to stimuli... so you are still killing life when you eat plants. Its just a life that you are more comfortable killing, and eating, because you are "fixated" on animals, etc.

Its like listening to a broken record, "dont harm animals" "end world suffering"... I appreciate honesty, so i will be honest... okay, To be honest. It just gets annoying. Period. Its just irritating. Stop it. Just stop.... You will get nowhere thinking like this...

Stop being retarded or you will be flamed like mhoto, lowbacca and maestro.
        Last edited by master splinter; 07-09-2009, 07:31 AM.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

U seem 2 suffer. Indeed understanding violence and suffering can create suffering at the beginning. Some might say it is non sense

Budism would tell u u should not suffer from violence and see u r the own cause of ur suffering, for instance trough attachment

I dont know. Do u master the kalama sutta about the necesity to doubt ur own thinking?

Peace and love

Comment

HA HA HA HA HA!

Comment

HEY! Hi!
              Peace and love.

Has everyone forgotten what Israel were up to earlier on this year?

mankind is evil. the leaders of men are not handed their positions from a god.
              We allow them that responsibility.

And most of the time our governments **** us over.

Which western country has not committed some form of atrocity?

Mr Arafat was a leader, that is all. With the shit western society has pulled in the past i don't think we should really be commenting on the middle east.

And splinter is right, the only time non violence will actually ever exist is when all governments go communist. however that plan is also flawed.....

Plus, i kinda like it.

Comment

When did Liu stop signing off with "Hippy peace and love"? I miss that.

Comment

Violence is a hell of complicated problem

Lets say u believe in ghosts or reincarnatiom ( i aint saying true or false). If the cia supported the talibans some years ago and these people r not judged, expect them to do the same thing in the future. Same with Pinochet or Kissinger. Hope they wont kill me for telling that!

I think need to clean more and judge and help the people who made mistakes in the us in the recent past...

Hippie peace and love

Comment

Working...
                  X