No announcement yet.

****ing idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The liberal assholes in this country need to know there is more than IQ.

Some of the best leaders I've met aren't the smartest. Yet they have that ability to lead and command.

If your a pussy being smart doesn't mean ****.

Comment

ah, if only there were a chart for average penis size.

anyway, i think it's a crazy sign of our times that someone would call 52% of the vote a "landslide victory". why are our elections so damn close these days? are we getting more moderate as a country, or just more polarized? what gives?

Comment

3 million people is almost the population of manhattan. Seems like a lot to me.

Comment

it is, but compared to the entire population of the U.S.? and again, the electoral college vote could have come down to one state. it's just crazy.

Comment

I've found that some of the smartest people can also be some of the most devious. Edwards made upwards of 80 million dollars in his legal career, suing doctors. And he and Kerry wanted to "fix" health care.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

I dunno, i think if i were a citizen of the US, the whole electoral college thing would piss me the hell off- i mean whether ot not you like to admit it, if you count a state that is divided by only a narrow margin as the side that is barely larger, it really is like your vote dosent count. The fact that one vote dosent mater is one thing, but the fact that it dosent count is more alarming.

As far as Edwards, he should be ashamed of himself for amassing wealth through lawsuits. but then again, i think the US health-care system IS screwed up, and financial failure toe to medical bills is truely a disease in itself here. But hey, it's still America, and i love you guys warts and all

Comment

Yeah, which is why I am discouraged to vote conservative in California. Either that or I am too young to vote. Heh. But the first one, if I was 18+.

Oh, and Mortal, that comment you made about pusssies and smart people was awesome. It's about damn time someone said it.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Did I miss something about pussies and smart people?
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

i didn't see any pussies or smart people.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal
                      The liberal assholes in this country need to know there is more than IQ.

Some of the best leaders I've met aren't the smartest. Yet they have that ability to lead and command.

If your a pussy being smart doesn't mean ****.
                      oh there it is.

Comment

Thanks. And here I thought I've missed something my whole life.

russbo.com

Comment

The White House is full of lawyers. For them to call out Edwards is totally hypocritical. Edwards defended this girl whose intestined got sucked out of her by some filter in a swimming pool. The pool company didn't want to pay the extra .3 cents to put some screw in even though they knew there could be problems without it.
                          "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

sounds painful. lololo

Comment

but remember, mortal does not think life is a videogame...

Comment

Hey support Bush. see if I care. It's your funeral. Practice Bak Mei too. Burn down Shaolin while your at it, just so you can feel like the original guy
                                "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

Working...
                                X