Happy Monksgiving, 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Monksgiving, 2004

Stay tuned for more details concerning the infamous annual event.... (Initial details are in the russbo.com CNI)
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

The annual Monksgiving party will be held on Saturday night, November 27, starting at 1800 hours. That's 6 PM for those of you who get confused with military time. It will end when it ends. We're expecting not only few monks from the US, but also some unexpected monks from China. Unfortunately, I think Shi De Cheng will not be able to make it here to the US until the second week of December, but, we're still not sure as to his exact arrival. (He might make it in time for the party; if not, we'll have another one in January).

She De Ru and She De Yang will not make it this year; however, they have told me that a spring time visit is in order. The monks from Houston are on the way.

The typical cast of characters are invited; those of you who are students or disciples of any US monk, any Shaolin monk, students of the school here in Las Vegas, and the two friends that I have, provided that they pay back their debts. Bring your appetites and cute available female friends. Bring food if you so desire. Anyone bearing gifts of chocolate Carvel ice cream will gain instant admittance. No alcohol wll be served, no smoking is allowed on the premises. The famous lasagna, along with the famous turkey, and the other famous foods, will be served.

BYOA (bring your own antacids).

Call for directions. RSVP so we know how many police to hire for the night. See you soon.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I'm sure you all had a blast and if your going to celebrate being thankful for something, what a truly great reason for a party!

Did someone take pics ?? What else do you do at a gig like that anyway????

Blooming Tianshi Lotus

Comment

Working...
      X