New Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Design

Yummie I like the new design. For those of us whose lives ARE the russbo.com forum, it's like getting new fancy shoes, or even like getting a new life. I especially enjoy surfing it while listening to Alabama - Dixieland Delight.

However. I am very disappointed in you, doc, for still not implementing my special & custom made site map / php menu.

The new Chat is cool, so is the layout....
    practice wu de

Comment

I'm getting there. Got bugs in the server and forum, and mice in the house.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Doc, frankly it just looks wierd. It may take some getting used too........
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

are the subforums confusing you? including those on the main forum page makes it look "busy", but shows the extent of the entire forum (which is very big).

Lots of new features. More to come, I'm working on some other things right now. But they're complicated coding things. Having trouble getting some of this stuff to work and integrate into the rest of the site.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Can you explain the Reputation points/scale, whatever the hell it is?
            "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

We were hoping that you could explain that.

BTW, your reputation has dropped. Shame. Shame.

russbo.com

Comment

Rep power 61.. wow, I must be da man. No offence doc.. but 10
                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                X