Normal classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normal classes

Hey! Could you tell me more about what the shaolin disciples or students learn except Gong Fu. I mean the basic classes (maths, physics, chinese, ...). At which level are they? Are they doing only something equalizing highschool? Tell me please.
    =========
    Peace out!

ok

this is a kind of gongfu forum,my friend

Comment

The gongfu is compulsory, any other studies are voluntary.

If you want your kid to do well at his studies, you wouldn't send him to a Shaolin School. The focus is not on doing well at academic studies, its on learning gongfu.

The Temple is no different.

Did anyone hear of anyone that went through warrior school and got into TsingHua University, or any other university for that matter?

Chicken

Comment

It really depends where you go, i you go to Beijin you will get better academic classes but only modern Wu Shu. If you go to Dengfeng or area, it might be the exact opposite.

But i believe that going to either of them is a great opportunity to learn Mandarin, which is -and is going to be more and more in the future- a crucial language to know. Coming back home fluent or even better litterate in Mandarin is worth a lot.
        The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

the class of shaolin school maybe better for him,if you plan to study kungfu

Comment

Working...
          X