Journal Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journal Section

I've installed a Journals section in the Forum/Library. You can access this new area via the Navigation Bar up above. In this section, selected members can keep a "blog" journal of whatever you like; they can also decide who sees it. It's all pretty self explanatory. It's a nice section to keep journal entries about whatever you'd like to keep. And, decide exactly who you want to be able to view them.

For Super Members only.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I fixed the comment system of the Journals. Registered members and up can now post comments, and see them. Only Super Members can keep journals.

Enjoy this new addition. Let me know if there are any issues. The forum is getting complicated, and I'm having trouble remembering what I'm doing.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

The Journals section is back, and apparently working. Let me know if you find any problems.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
      X