This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Themes, Styles, and Functions

I'm in the process of adding other color schemes to the forums, which will enable you to pick and choose what color you want to surf in.

HOWEVER, at this time, I do not have them all working correctly. Images and other functions will be unavailable. USE the russbo.com theme (via the menu on the bottom of the page) if you want to see the forums as they should be.

I hope to have these other functions working soon. Too much code to wallow through....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

All the themes are presently functioning properly. YOu can pick different styles on the bottom left of the Forum / Library pages.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I"ve added some more, and interesting, color schemes, for your viewing pleasure. Some of these schemes are very complicated, and, in some ways, simplified, to the point that they don't offer all the viewing and function options that some of the other's do. You sacrifice function for beauty. Hell, I do it all the time in my social life.

Be aware, that the style "VRocking", has a fairly completely different look and functionality to it. Also, it is best viewed at 1280 x 1024 or higher resolution.

russbo.com

Comment

For those of you with slow internet connections, I've added two more adaptions of the Forum/Library, called "BASIC" and "vBulletin". You can access these styles through the style chooser drop down list on the bottom left of every Forum/Library page, or, select it as your default in your USER CP.

Though these two new styles do not offer all of the features that the other styles do, it will make it easier for you to integrate with the community if you are dealing with an international or slow internet connection.

russbo.com

Comment

A few more styles can be found in the lower left hand corner of your page. These are basically color changes; the feature set within them is the same as all the other advanced styles.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
          X