No announcement yet.

Reputation and Thread views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Got it back. Hope that makes your day man.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I think it is hilarious that you can see people's negative comments about you.

But where? I dropped like half my points, and that should be funny!
      "Arhat, I am your father..."
      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

If you are talking about the Rep Power on the right there.. that is something Doc changed.. if you go to the user cp, there is a list of the last few comments people have left for you...

Thanks doc..... I must now strive to become one of the few, the mighty, the deities....
        practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by Xiaobeeno
          And I'm sure nobody's been dissing Shaolinstylee - everbody seems to love him. (must be that avatar)

lol, you should only know me in real life.. talk about a 180.......lol
          practice wu de

Comment

**xiaobeeno plays violins for shaolin stylee**

Don't worry bud. I'm sure some of us would like ya in real life
            Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

You seemed pretty cool when i met you...must have been your evil twin....

Comment

Has anyone been able to give rep points lately? i'm wanting to all the time but i dont really get to comment on 10 different people's stuff so i'm stuck at that point where i ahve to "spread some reputation" to other people before i can agree/disagree with someone ive already given rep points to.

anyway, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

Comment

I think the rep thing might work a little better if we had more people that posted regularly.. but it is still cool...

I'm in the same boat, I think most of us are. If we get more people posting regularly, we could use this more (like more than the 7 or 8 of us that have represented prob. like 85% of the posts in the last couple of months).
                  practice wu de

Comment

but i dont really get to comment on 10 different people's stuff so i'm stuck at that point where i ahve to "spread some reputation"
                    I dropped it down to one, which essentially disables that restriction.
                    I think...
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

OK, thanks doc, although, I think it is a good idea, just not feasible right now. When you had two dozen people posting regularly, that was different. I also remember back in the day, like 2 or 3 forums ago.. man, this has come a long, long way.
                      practice wu de

Comment

behold the power of the almighty petition.

Comment

Doc, is there any particular reason I can't post in the inner sanctum?

And how exactly to we add comments to someones post? Maybe it's in the beginning of this thread and I missed it due to coffee abuse, sleep deprivation, and pathophysiology swimming through my brain. Finals will be over soon.... I hope I'm still sane by then.
                          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Thats the rep thing dao.. use the scale looking thing in the upper right hand corner.
                            practice wu de

Comment

When I try to give rep points, I can't. Is it because I am not a Super Member?
                              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Read the Forum/Library FAQ in the Member Services section (navigation bar). Don't worry, you're just as confused about this as the rest of us.

And when you get it all figured out, PM me and let me know how it works.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X