Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun New Games..

Come Play and Beat ME!
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Ok. I did

Although I think my glory will be short lived. Since we're the only 2 to have played.

Do we earn dollars for being champion?
    Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

xiaobeeno, i think it's time we talked about your fascination with steve...

Comment

There's no fascination, I just owe the guy.

Comment

Zach, Nice Screen Name
          Mike Evans
          Medford, NY

Comment

haha, thanks mike.

and xiaobeeno, i think you misunderstood me. we need to talk about your fascination with steve because he's my man, beeyotch!

Comment

Lol - just treat him good.

Comment

Wow, you guys are evil... like I don't already spend too much time here.
                practice wu de

Comment

The Colliseum. You guys found that ALREADY?

Get a life!

LOL

(I'm trying to figure out how to award docdollars for champions.... Next, betting on Penguin Bashing?)
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

New Jewels Champ!!!!

Have fun trying to beat this score!!!
                    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Space Invaders!!!!

Space Invaders... too Old School..

Comment

Lost one of my Championships.... oh well.

Comment

I'm going to have to rebuild the posting box so that it will accomodate all of your damn championships....
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                          russbo.com

Comment

Doc,

Jus twondering why I can't access the games anymore? Is it the computer I'm on or something?

g
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

It's killing me.. I so want to take these two trophies from mr. steve.

Yeti 1: Pingu Throw Champion!
                              Cat-A-Pult Champion!

g
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                              X