Fun New Games..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onesp1ng
    It's killing me.. I so want to take these two trophies from mr. steve.

Yeti 1: Pingu Throw Champion!
    Cat-A-Pult Champion!
    Cat-A-Pult should be easy to get, but good luck on beating me on the Pingu Throw...
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

For heavens sake please don't tell me there's some kind of conspiracy to keep me out of the colliseum..

I played the other night, won a few, but then, all of a sudden you need a pass to get in, and the amount necessary to buy one exceeds my docdollars!

Let a guy defend his titles, geez... (On the other hand, anyone willing to let me borrow some d$cd$llars? )

In desperation,

g
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Oh, looks like I was doing something wrong or something wasn't working well, because, guess what? That's right. I'm in!!!

Geez, seems you guys let anyone in this place..

g
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Got 1416 on Pingu Throw. Couldn't enter score.. Really!
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Ever since I updated the game and altered some code so that you can make money winning jackpots, we've been having this permission issue. I tried to fix it; maybe what I did a few hours ago did do something. I'm not finished updating this stuff, so please be patient, and let me know if you have any problems so I can figure out where to troubleshoot.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Well, doc, the only problem I'm having now is entering the score. Everytime I go to enter it is comes up that there was technical problems, with a blue page, etc.

g
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Good to know. Thanks.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

I don't have access to the arcade...

It says I need a pass, then even if I try to buy one, it comes up with some white page error.
                  practice wu de

Comment

I think it's fixed now..... "George wants Beer" is funny.
                    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Then it's time for me to take those trophies...

g
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Steve has been de-throned!!!!!
                        Mike Evans
                        Medford, NY

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Evans
                          Steve has been de-throned!!!!!
                          Back on top, Again...

Comment

hey, how do you control Dubya in George wants a beer?
                            Mike Evans
                            Medford, NY

Comment

Penguin Bashed....

Penguin Bashing Champion ... Again.... Beat That...

Comment

You got the trophy but I took the challenge..

Have no idea how you got 3235// !!

Impressed,

g
                                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                                X