doc, the russbo.com god of love...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doc, the russbo.com god of love...

A new feature. Yes, imagine that. More stuff to play with in the russbo.com Forum/Library.

A love service.

Yes, that's right. Now you can cruise around the member profiles of people who have registered with russbo.com. If you find someone interesting, you can click on a link in their member profile page, that sends a "OOOH, I've got a crush" message, anonymously, of course. If, by some stroke of bizarre luck, that individual eventually cruises around the forums and discovers you, and sends an admiration message back, I'll hook you up.

Pretty easy.

Now, if we can get more than one woman on this message board, we might be able to have some fun. Time to go back to Thailand and hand out business cards.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

we can hand out business cards here in Puerto Rico too....I bet girls here would love it.
    No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

If only BTL was still on here. I would have loved to hook up with her! DARN !!!
      "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

doc, you are hilarious.

aint no women here at this cockfest...

besides of course the cunning kunoichi, the lovely plumflower, the ever so charming btl, and of course sarah the sweethearted lady.

and they are probably all taken anyway...

4 girls to post in 2 years...

there is magic in the air.
        Last edited by master splinter; 06-28-2007, 09:44 AM.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
        X