mediation experiment idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mediation experiment idea

Okay, I would like to propose an experiment just for the sake of it. Basically, I would like to see if we could some so sort of remote viewing experiment, and how much we could learn over long period of time. Basically, it would take a third party to give them information. I think it would be best if we didn't know the other persons on the forum. Basically in mediation see if we could locate that person. But were not allowed to guess where there at until after month of trying it.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

so this would be an experiment to test the remote viewing abilities of shaolin students? to my knowledge, remote viewing is not traditionally in the shaolin curriculum. it would make more sense to test people who at least claim they can do it.

Comment

GK, you gotta stop spelling it MEDIATION, it's spelt MEDITATION, there's another T in there.

Mediation (without the T after the I) means to resolve a conflict between multiple parties or to act as a intermediary.

MediTation (with the T after the I) means to reflect or contemplate; or to empty the mind.
      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

OK, well let us know how it works out greenknight.
        practice wu de

Comment

might save Doc some phone bills. I mean monks are supposed to mediate arent' they?
          "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Greenknigh, you're in for it!

Comment

MEDITATE..... ! (no no... mediate BAD BAD)

If you misspell that word again, well, basically I'm just not sure anyone will be capable of mediating the differences between yourself and fa hui in the near future. Then again, this is your life. Do as you please. I mean, who am I to step in and mediate a resolution. Hey, I probably shouldn't put myself in mediate positions, anyway.

(I know, I know.....)

g
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

come to think of it i think monks are supposed to mediate.

Comment

zach, you need to stop thieving.. look what it is doing to your rep....lol
                  practice wu de

Comment

haha, i know, i know.

Comment

GK, careful now.
                      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

So does anyone want to do this? Maybe we should apply for a grant from the CIA?

Comment

Working...
                        X