Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin Warriors Chan Wu Training Center: Montreal Canada

Posted for Max Rendinella:

On December 1st of 2004, the Twin Warriors Chan Wu Training Center opened its doors to the public. The school is owned and run by Max Rendinella and Serge Couture (Two direct students to Master Shi Xing Hong, 32nd generation Shaolin fighting monk from China now based in Hungary)... Despite their young age, this duo share 35 years of experience in various martial art
    forms....15 of those years have been in the discipline of Shaolin Kung Fu.

The Twin Warriors Chan Wu Training center offers courses in Traditional Shaolin Kung Fu, Wushu, Sanda, Tai Ji, and also offers an intensive Women's self - defense course. The center regularly holds Tai Ji clinics and seminars given by an established local master who came to Montreal from China about 3 years ago and has built a successful following in this city.
    The center has the privalege to receive frequent visits from several masters in all the disciplines offered.

The directors of the Twin Warriors Chan Wu Training Center would like to thank Doc for the help he's given them in advertising all of the events they've organized here in Montreal over the years. Max and Serge even had the honor to train with Las Vegas based Shi Xing Wei in November of 2003.
    Doc's hospitality on that trip was much appreciated and The Twin Warriors await the honor of returning the favor.......perhaps when Doc visits Montreal..............

For more information about this new school or future Shaolin monk seminars in the area, you can call:
    1-450-661-7614........or
    for those of you living in the Montreal area you can visit them anytime at:
    1121 boul. Lesage, Laval

be sure to call ahead for business hours!!!

Twin Warriors Chan Wu Training Center official web - site is coming soon!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

so those are the uniforms he wanted us all to adopt.
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

The kids look like they belong on I Dream of Jennie or something. Cool.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

It goes contrary to the whole "humbleness" concept, as I see it. In Shaolin, there are no differentiating visible factors, which show one person to be better than another.

Yes, Arhat, you are most definitely correct. The mentalitiy goes along with the originator.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

That can be for later. New schools need flashy clothes! Plus, it's in Canada.
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

How good could those guys really be. I love Xing Hongs kungfu but I think making everyone walk around like they are praying is pretty gay. Especially since none of them are buddhists. Skaters have a term for this. It is called posers.

Comment

lol, Mortal, dude, they were posing for pictures....lol.

Either way, good luck to the twin warriors school.
              practice wu de

Comment

"lol, Mortal, dude, they were posing for pictures....lol."

lol Exactly popsing being the operative word.

On XingHong site I read that when the students aren't practicing a movement they have to stand in the prayer position. You see it in all the pics. It looks like their at church.

I am just bitter and jaded to the whole amitabha nerd, elitist, attitude of shaolins, enlightened, non-fighting, students.

Not only that everyone in those pics must have just started being that the school is new.

Still I wish them luck with the new school.

Just a little too amitabha nerdy for my refined tastes.

Comment

Understandable...

Just actin' like your avitar....
                  practice wu de

Comment

LOLOLOL!!!!

Comment

A response like that of mortal is unfortunately a typical response.
                      Moronic? I think not.
                      Some people are always very sceptical when it comes to anything else than backbreaking honest-to-god hard physical work. Always so afraid of anything else, just mention any soft word like "spiritual" or alike, and they will freak out. Hard work doesn't have to be ONLY backbreaking physical labour.
                      The whole idea is not to break down your body, it is to break down your ego.

Don't be so damn negative. And don't be overly positive. Just a little openess maybe?

Comment

lol, sometimes this forum is like a blond exlaiming that she doesn't get it.
                        practice wu de

Comment

I love hard work and I am very spiritual.

It might seem like I'm being negative. I see it as just being honest.

In case you didn't know I trained this stuff for 6 years. So I know and understand more about it then most. I choose to show my twisted wisdom on shaolin to the rest of you. I think when you dig deeper you'll see shaolin isn't what you thought it was. When you begin training it is impossible to comprehend. Maybe next time instead of dismissing my posts you could learn from them.

It bothers me when someone who started shaolin 5 minutes ago wears a monk uniform and walks around in the prayer position. Especially with that look in there eyes like their so enlightened. Meanwhile in shaolin nobody trains in uniforms. I always preferred the kungfu bum look mixed with relentless driving exlplosive kungfu!

Maybe when poeple read my post they should look for truth not negatives or positives.

Comment

Does it really matter what you train in..
                            practice wu de

Comment

You're trying to simplify the point.

For the record, it shouldn't matter what you wear when you train. Especially if it is a monk costume.

Yes I wore the monk costume. It was required by the school and I hated it. The pants used to rip all the time just from putting them on. lol And I used to sweat like a stuffed pig. Did I mention it looks gay?

Comment

Working...
                              X