mediation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mediation

My science teacher once told me it would be really an advantage if we could just sit and gather energy like plants, instead of having to run around and gather it. This sound familiar?
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Yes, I read a book once when I was a kid about how this guy turned himself into a plant. A children's book, actually, but it was interesting to hear people as plants again.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Ding! I remember that book. Top Secret was the name I think and the kid made some god-awful concoction in his kitchen to turn himself into a plant. Funny book actually.

Actually, I know plenty of people in America who sit around and gather energy from the TV's rays, much like plants.

Except really fat.
      -Jesse Pasleytm
      "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

The people of other countries don't sit around like plants...in front of the tube?? Or are you just saying the people you really know...?
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

If they do they certainly keep it a secret. I recently went back to America to visit family and friends. The television was always on. My mouth was agape the entire time wandering the malls and streets and digging all the fatties too. Amazing.
          -Jesse Pasleytm
          "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

Originally posted by pazman
            Ding! I remember that book. Top Secret was the name I think and the kid made some god-awful concoction in his kitchen to turn himself into a plant. Funny book actually.

Actually, I know plenty of people in America who sit around and gather energy from the TV's rays, much like plants.

Except really fat.
            Yeah I think the secret ingredient was liver.

And that is an excellent observation, Paz. But to clarify, the fat is just excess energy. Those people you described take and take and store it all away. Amazing, really.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but i don't live far from you...and Taiwanese are big TV watchers. My feeling is Japanese are too.

And I assume it's where there's money..meaning there's probably a subsequent excess in TV viewing within such areas. (guessing)

But I haven't lived back there for a couple years.... I don't know. Maybe the level your talking about well exceeds my current interpretation of "a lot." Perhaps my personal scale is inaccurate.

g
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
              X