No announcement yet.

chi blockages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, well you're likely right, but in my business with micro-cellular regeneration, restoration and chi principals, to best of knowlege, although it is an extremely slow cycle, over a yr period ( besides scar tissue and bones then liver if under 30% of total remaining) , we do regenerate tissue micro cellularly. You're right, it is definately like shedding skin and the quality or lack of is totally dictated by what we've done over the previous yr. Alot of this happens during sleep so Zac shan is correct too. I'm often fairly sleep deprived myself and train hard during waking hrs so I'm going to give total respect for the folks taking enough sleep myself. I 'm really not 100% on the brain tissue , but I would have remembered if it was excluded from this process. Sorry guys but, I guess that's why say drinking dandelion tea and milk thistle can improve your liver function (and particularly for hep c sufferers) and major organs with serious damage can be repaired aswell through really vigilant treatment and care.
    If you understand that everything we consume is asborbed by way of fluid ( as it breaks down) then is absorbed into existing tissue to dictate quality of that tissue and to even change that quality as the tissue integrity improves, it really shouldn't be too hard to follow. We really are what eat and consume and there after what we do with it. Sorry that answer wasn't as sexy as you'd probably like to hear from me, but that is the deal. If you spend some time on searches , I'm sure you'll find the information for yourselves.

Cheers

BL

Btw : did we all hear about the 64 /68 yr old women who just gave birth??? Crazy but facinating stuff no??!! I firmly believe it's what you do to your body that dictates how it performs in the future. Understand the sceptism but cut and dry when you think about it ..............
    Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 01-22-2005, 09:05 AM.

Comment

My medical qigong sifu told us an interesting story about her sifu's sifu back in china. She apparently just kind of decided while in her 40's, that she didn't want to ovulate any more. So through a specific training regimen and sheer will, she stopped ovulating. And thus stopped menstruating.

Here's the funny part, in her late 60's she wanted to have a kid, and used qigong to restart her cycle. Then she preceded to get pregnant and give birth. I think she's in her 90's now and her youngest son is not yet 30....
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

I guess I was thinking more like acupuncture, and/or giving blood. This is the book I saw that inspired my question.

http://www.villarireedsburg.com/item...productId=5059
        "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

64 to 68 year old woman? Has she forgotten or does she just lie a lot about her age?

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
          X