No announcement yet.

Shaolin during WWII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's why I always wondered about it- I mean on one hand you don't expect them to go out in the field in robes, but on the other...

I thought maybe it was a group of soldiers stationed there who became disciples or something.

Doc this pager thing won't go away, even when I click CLOSE.
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

you have to respond to it. it's a pain in the ass.

doc is trying to force us to talk to each other. lol...

Comment

I'm working on it. Have to get this, and all other forum issues, resolved in the next few days. Please let me know what other things "don't work", so I can fix them. Repairing the forums from Asia is a nightmare.

All you guys talking to each other. What a concept. Maybe it's time to put more color options on the forum....
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

well I have to say this is the most feature rich and advanced forum I have ever freakin seen.

but I feel like I am playing missile command with this pager thing.

I keep clicking close and it just sits there laughing at me.
          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Originally posted by arhat
            well I have to say this is the most feature rich and advanced forum I have ever freakin seen.

but I feel like I am playing missile command with this pager thing.

I keep clicking close and it just sits there laughing at me.
            Every other forum I have been to dulls in comparison...this site has freakin everything. But even if Doc fails to get us to talk to eachother, he has suceeded in sapping our lives from us...well...me.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Hhahaha! Those guys in the picture look like they're about to go on a jungle safari.

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to fill in a few gaps in history.

Comment

Originally posted by arhat
                I agree that the www.russbo.com website is the most feature enriched and fun. It contains a wealth of knowledge of Shaolin and China that I can't find anywhere else. I have been shadowing russbo.com in stints over a few years and always learn new things. That and how members get into flame wars and gossip about Shaolin always serve intrigue and compelling subjects. This website also offers insight into a subject mostly shrouded by movies. I just want to say thanks for sharing your experiences on what Shaolin kung fu training is like and how many of the monks are.

I look forward to more juicy information and entertainment for a long time to come. This website is a credit to the information highway.

Comment

Doc, you're paying the posters now? How did I miss out on this?

Comment

Yes.

They come to Vegas.

We introduce them to women of low esteem, no repute, pouty lips, huge fake breasts, and, bleached hair, who suffer from the "Two neurons connected by one spirochete" syndrome.

We put them on the plane happy men.

And they write good things about us.

At least, that was the plan.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

well Lord Cod I am back on my way out to Vegas tomorrow. Setting up this sick Chinese New Year decor- I'll ring you up when I hit town.

From the looks of this new forum you have totally outdone yourself, and I'm glad it went down just as I was setting up my arena charcter.

I think you would get a kick out of the name I chose, lol
                      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

I shall inform the goddesses.

They shall be happy.

Many hearts shall be broken, many Jacksons shall thrown away.

Many chickens shall sacrifice their wings, many alcoholic beverages shall be consumed.

Training continues. The russboTeam awaits you. Safe journey.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                        X