No announcement yet.

Shi Xing Hong summer camp in Hungary..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi Xing Hong summer camp in Hungary..

Anyone been to one of those?

A bit expensive at 350euro/week but is it good?

I hope that you will have a good time. Please remember that you might not be training "one on one" with Shi Xing Hong. Just expect some good hard shaolin gongfu training.
    Will you be training at all with Shi Xing Hong....? Love advertising. Truly love what people do. Always got to read into these things.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Yeah I noticed that.. was wondering if it means there's a chance he wont be there at all or maybe it just means he will be teaching the group as a whole rather than individually.. which would seem normal and as such seems pointless stating.. so maybe it really does mean he wont be there at all..

On the bright side I hear they have many 'churches' of one kind or another over there..

Comment

Then my advice is to just go for church. You know, we are in need of more religion in our lives.

g
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Shi Xing Hong will be teaching the group as a whole, sometimes going through the students and checking them individually. One or some of Shi Xing Hong's senior students are usually assigned to teach new people. If you don't know the 18 basics of shaolin gong fu, I'll bet a 100 forints that those are what you will be training most of the time.

Comment

Sounds good, thanks for the info.

Comment

The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. 먹튀검증업체

Comment

Working...
              X