No announcement yet.

michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either way, he just actually said what a bunch of us have been thinking...lol
    practice wu de

Comment

• You guys must really think I'm stupid. I'm fully aware of everything I say. If I have an opinion to share and a point to make, I'll share it and make it. I obviously don't give a hell about internet reputation. But I'm at least not that stupid. Come on. As I said, saying silly things or being an asshole with an opinion to share or point to make makes much more sense than being an asshole when you don't know who or what you're talking about. That's when you truly make an ass out of yourself. I'd rather act like an ass at times and still have a purpose than to just be an ass for the hell of it. Speaking of ass, people like Rob, Flamestep, must really like the smell of mine, cuz he doesn't even know me but he's had his nose in my ass since I started on this thread. At least you other guys can tell me something useful and then add your bash on me. It's constructive. But anyway, I'm not as stupid as you think. I know exactly everything I've said and why.

Comment

• okay whatever, you win ret law v2.0 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

I dont really care who you are *cough wannabe monk cough*

i just wanted to talk sh*t to someone without running the risk of getting hell points. it sure was fun, but its getting a little redundant now.

oh yeah, micheal jackson is guilty, but i put my bets on innocent. once i get enough doc dollars to change your title to ass, ill bet.
        Last edited by master splinter; 04-21-2005, 04:15 AM.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• Well, a young teenage boy like yourself shouldn't be on a Michael Jackson thread. What would your mother say? I'm done talking to you anyway, so don't bother.

Comment

• Xing Jian's hero, "Mr. I sleep with little boys but don't touch them", is also "Mr. Fiscally Responsible".

From Fox News:
            According to sources, Jackson's deal with Bank of America prohibits him from running up debt in the form of accounts payable beyond $3 million.

I am told that he has exceeded this amount to as much as $6 million. The penalty for that is default. And the penalty for default is mind-blowing.

The bank could conceivably turn around and sell Jackson's debt to the loan's guarantor, Sony Music.

Jackson — as stated before — owes Bank of America roughly $270 million.

His collateral is his 50 percent stake in Sony/ATV Music Publishing, the company that includes a catalog of 251 Beatles songs as well as thousands of other compositions, including most of Bob Dylan's better-known songs and Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious." The company is valued at $1 billion.

Jackson's situation is precarious, but his response to the problem is what is especially curious.

For years, Bank of America's Jane Heller has kept his operation running with glue and rubber bands, doing her best to keep Jackson out of bankruptcy and default.

Regarding Jackson's situation, she said in this column on April 19, 2002: "I've kept [Michael] alive for 20 years. And it's not that the advice he gets is bad. It's him. He's his own worst enemy."

Now I'm told that Jackson is actually looking around for a white knight, and is hopeful another bank will assume his debt. The prospects for this are unlikely.

Jackson is heavily leveraged at his Neverland Valley Ranch. He has loans against his own music publishing company, MiJac, which includes his own hits and those of other acts such as Sly and the Family Stone.

Jackson also owes millions of dollars in legal fees to his defense team and has several pending lawsuits against him. That includes an ongoing and expensive custody battle with his ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, over their two children. Rowe has not seen the children since 2003 and hasn't received alimony payments since last year.

Jackson is also facing a $4 million lawsuit from former associate Marc Schaffel, who has sought a lien on Neverland as well.

The other lawsuit Jackson faces, and this could be a doozy, would be from the family of his current accuser, should he be convicted of child molestation.

Although the mother of the accuser has claimed in court she has no intention of seeking reparations from him, Janet Arvizo has a history of filing civil suits and winning them -- as she did in her J.C. Penney/Tower Records case.

Additionally, her two sons have until age 18 to file their own suits.
            Imagine if this guy's idiocy brings down Bank of America's worth and affects its ability to function. How many people will that hurt?
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

• on a side note, XJ obviously has nothing new to say, and i'm sick of hearing him say the same thing over again, so, now he's banned from the betting area. cheers XJ.

please no more moral high-falutin here. imagine what would happen if you went to the middle of the floor at the caesar's in vegas and started telling everyone they were going to hell. much worse that just getting kicked out, i imagine.

Comment

• Since I'm not Christian, this wouldn't happen. But if it did I would do it from the rafters.

And no, Mr. Jackson isn't my hero. I enjoy his music and dancing. He is a musical genius. I just think he should get a fair trial. If he's guilty I wish nothing but the best from Bubba to him.

Comment

• what the hell? it didn't work. i'm giving it another shot... XJ, try posting again.
                  Last edited by zachsan; 04-21-2005, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• You can never kill me. It's best to just stop looking if you don't like what I say.

Comment

• god damn it. doc, the "deny forum access" item is busted.

Comment

• "Well, why don't you cry about it... saddlebags!" - Ace Ventura, Pet Detective

Comment

• Whoa, wait. Why ban him? I dunno, Zach, not only would that be cowardly, but anyone who knows anything about these boards should know how easy it is to make a new username.Xing, i think your accusations of disrespect and selfishness have been addressed fairly, though in no way even close to fully. I agreed with you about the MJ case, as i have mentioned. But as far as your judgement on Doc, you were simply 1,000% wrong.

Comment

• I don't know. There was still a question unanswered. And that is, if Doc has his personal philosophy to do whatever he sees fit, even if it goes against religion, why take vows in any religion then? You take vows when you are fully devoted to something. If you already have a philosophy that says otherwise and you won't change that, then why take a vow in any religion, no matter what it is? Knowing you won't be fully devoted to the religious practice and won't care what the vows mean, and still take them anyway, seems quite a bit like someone just wanted to get an inside view and story to share, or maybe more authority in his word since that ceremony would make him a disciple of the temple. I really see no other reason. It still seems disrespectful to me. Others have passed the opportunity to take the vows as a disciple when given to them by their masters, because they didn't feel their heart was in the right place ready to make such a devotion. That's more respectable in my opinion.

Ban me for speaking my opinion if you like. It won't be the first time Americans have gone back on their words. Ain't that the truth...

Comment

• because it's the russbo.com betting area, for the love of god. XJ is more than welcome to continue his bullshit moral rampage elsewhere.

and XJ, i never gave you my "word" that i would let you crowd my thread with this crap.

Comment

• Maybe not, but it takes two to tango. You have continued to reply to me. If you really want me to stop, you'll not reply to me anymore. How can I keep a conversation going with no one replying to my comments? If you didn't like it you wouldn't pay attention to me here, or you would take the conversation in another direction. You haven't yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X