No announcement yet.

michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait a minute. You're telling me that I no longer control the economy here?

The underworld has total control????

You guys kill me, lol.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

• Not total control, but things might get a lot cheaper in relativity.
      practice wu de

Comment

• uh... alright, i think it's gone to the jury for decision, finally. so no more betting.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaolinstylee
          Not total control, but things might get a lot cheaper in relativity.

Rflmao.........

Classic, but maybe should 've left that comment til after they announced you could spend your dd in Russasia .lol......

Lotus

Comment

• OK, did anyone mess around with the odds here? I'm planning on making a lot of dough on this, so, let's not screw up my retirement plans.

He's going down. Next bet, MJ survival duration?
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• Considering this mornings news , I think we forgot option 6 .......... Mj hooks back up with Culkin who shares his drugs , they both OD in state post traumatic stress recall , die and none of it ever matters again.
              Lol at other ppls business , giving a shit and caring like you're superman / or woman or empathising with big old wide eyed blinking admiration like the poor little victim rooting for you who just couldn't get over it and wasn't quite strong enough to get help, so grew up went psycho stripper / prostitute and tore apart the lives of everyone she encountered!!!! .

Blooming lotus

Comment

• I could write a best selling book with her posts.

russbo.com

Comment

• Yeah, all we need is a tran-diminisional conciousness and some homosexual antics and we'd have a regular William Burroughs on our hands.
                  -Jesse Pasleytm
                  "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

• Originally posted by doc
                    I could write a best selling book with her posts.

Perceptions vs. Realities
                    by Dr. Richard Russel, I can see the Dianetics esque comercials now.
                    practice wu de

Comment

• how about, See if You Can Make Sense of This (I've Got Better Things to Do), Volume I, by Richard Russel, D.C.

i hope the D.C. part doesn't get me e-castrated...

Comment

• lol.............. I understand ! Limits are bitch aren't they???
                        ..........until you identify them and work a solution anyway. Thx for that perspective though I 'preciate it.

Originally posted by doc
                        I could write a best selling book with her posts.
                        Actually , I think the copyright's taken !

Here's a thought though.......... I get the BL( btl / L / B ) copyright, you write the book, make a few mill, I could sue you , get free training ( centres) and half the $$$ !!!

lol.......

It's an interesting life is it not.

cheers

BTL
                        Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 06-10-2005, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• Verdict is coming SOON...

VERDICT is coming in about 30 minutes, (1 pm as I type this, the verdict is going to happen approx 1:45 pm west coast time. MJ is on his way to jail.
                          Last edited by Steve; 06-13-2005, 08:39 PM.
                          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• And The Verdict IS>>>>>

NOT GUILTY ON EVERYTHING!!!
                            Last edited by Steve; 06-13-2005, 09:36 PM.
                            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• We just can't convict a celebrity in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me he will always be guilty. Just because the jury doesn't have two brain cells doesn't mean its true.

Look at what happened with OJ.
                              That peice of work is out playing golf everyday.

We love our celebs.

I hate them.

Especially that no talent pervert!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yo're right. No matter the verdict , everyone will always have ther own opinion ( despite the info they do or don't have ) anyway. As long as the bookie's prepared to pay, I'll just look fwd to my new cyber - riches .

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Working...
                                X