No announcement yet.

michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ingenious. LYF is turning into a worthy successor to Zachsan's legacy.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

zach, do you have to buy my title every time I change it?
      practice wu de

Comment

yup. a small price to pay for a moment's chuckle.

Comment

lol

Hey did I win yet ??? Kidding, I do know the trial hasn't been heard yet, but aren't ppl funny. None of us were even there, none of us have met the guy or know him personally , none of have the evidence and none of us are directly effected by it and yet everyone has an opinion. I still want my money when I win my bet but why is middle America dying of stress related diseases do you think ??????????? ...........

B

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
            yup. a small price to pay for a moment's chuckle.
            You're an idiot... that being said.... it isn't that funny any more.
            practice wu de

Comment

He is going to run.

So where do you think Michael is going to run to? The bet should be which country will he hide in? My money is on France.
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

He has a pretty big following in Japan, they love him over there amongst other weird fads. I think he might escape over there, and with that tanned complexion of his im sure he could pass as some sort of Gaesha.....a very strange and disfigured one atleast.

Comment

Japan will deport him back to US, France won't.
                  I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                  "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                  "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                  "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
                    Japan will deport him back to US, France won't.
                    Who knows, maybe they want to keep him there...
                    Attached Files
                    Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by shaolinstylee
                      You're an idiot... that being said.... it isn't that funny any more.
                      Actually, it made me smile twice, so again you're wrong....... it's funny !

Comment

Stylee, I too tried to put my dastardly past behind me, and with 500 DD's, I was able to buy my freedom, perhaps you saw it as "Free at last!".

However, Zach has revealed he has other plans, and I am once again destined for servitude. Should we kill him? Send me a PM.
                        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Assassination attempts have got to warrant another warning. Looks like someone seeks rehabilitation.

g
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Assassination attempts are fine by me. I do have a problem with this 500 DD "donation" you made to buy your freedom.

It didn't go into MY pocket....

Comment

I bet he will be found Not Guilty, on the basis of his being white.

...Ish

Comment

Who's BAD ? Hee Hee... Ow.

Comment

Working...
                                X