X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michael jackson

ok, let my try that again.

michael jackson. guilty or not guilty?

i'll just have the bet end on march 31 for now, because it's anyone's guess as to when they'll come to a verdict. i'll extend it, or cut it short, if i need to.

as always, psychic insight is not only allowed, but encouraged.

yawn.. I need to take you to the track one day to bet on the ponies.. so you can learn a little bit more about odds.
    practice wu de

Comment

lol... this coming from the guy who let doc win 70,000 bucks on 45:1 odds.

i have a complete lack of interest in celebrity trials, and i refuse to inform myself about this one. so if you know MJ is a lock to be convicted, or acquitted, bet away. that is, "you" being someone besides shaolinstylee, because he can't bet.

here. i'll make it 3:1. just to be nice.

Comment

Umm... I haven't even seen what he is being accused of, but I'm guessing it has to do with a child. Guilty. Or maybe... innocent. Come on could the thriller be guilty? I guess that depends on what kind of thrills he's getting. GUILTY

Comment

70000 DD's?

Really?

Hell, that's it. Retired. No more work. I'm going to Asia. Look out oriental love bunnies, here I come.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

you're welcome doc..

geez, some people have no manners.. how about a payoff for the threat.
            practice wu de

Comment

Done. Got to take care of our boys in the underworld...

I'm gonna bet big on Jacko. He's going down...
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I would like to have placed my bet on "jako flips out and assaults himself" but it wasnt an option. I wonder why? I wonder how the odds would play out for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                  Done. Got to take care of our boys in the underworld...

I'm gonna bet big on Jacko. He's going down...

Get the hell out of here he's not !!!! You just hate him because he has more money and sings prettier ..........lol..............

I'm backing him anyway.............dammed weirdo money grabbing stalk and kill ( or scam and bleed dry ) public populating freaks!!! NOT GUILTY!!!
                  ( little pasty and some bad albeit essential cosmetic surgey , but ) NOT GUITLY!!!! ) My 1k DD vs all of your rest.

BL

Comment

No. You're right BL. In fact, during my career, I've met lots of older men who slept in the same bed with young teenage boys.

They're in prison now, but, hell, they don't think they did anything wrong.

russbo.com

Comment

And how did you come into contact with these men?!
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

The only thing I can see asking the Lord of the Dungeon a question like that to be equal to,.....is simple, rather, another WARNING.

Lock em up Doc!!

g
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Hey, if he really wanted to, he could find a bont to pick with every one of my posts. Besides, Massa Zach will always lend me a helping hand.

Comment

lol.... i gave you that title because i think you stole from me at some point.

Comment

Lol, nah, I think I stole from the people that never came to the site, because there were so many. They only problem was, once I hit 2 or 3 successful snatches, I ran into all kinds of problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X