michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xing_jian108
    Crossed emotions and lies? First of all, if anyone put their emotions into this it's the people getting upset at my comments. Why the hell would I put my emotions into a forum? Why am I gonna be upset at a forum? That's stupid. And point to a lie of mine...
    Well when you are cursing and running around calling people ignorant it sounds like you are taking the words or actions of someone personally and have become emotional.
    Its that simple. Like the above it sound kina like u might be upset Just a lil bit

You said everyone has the right to post their opinions on the forum. If everyone has that right then no admin would ban me just because people don't like the way I share opinions and make points.
    Its like being in america, i don't believe i have to explain this.

You have the right to speak your mind, but if you have a protest that blocks a street or something u can be arrested.
    You can drive a car but if you are reckless and hit someone you will be punished, why can't you comprehend this.

You don't make points, your only reason to come into this topic was to call the majority off us ignorant, it was the first thing you typed.
    I don't need to know anything about this case... he says he likes boys to sleep with him in his bed.. do you like boys in your bed ?

.................Never mind don't answer that.

I don't care if he messes with them or reads them stories, its wierd to want boys in your bed.

And point to a lie of mine...

dip·shit- A foolish or contemptible person.
    comtemptible- The feeling or attitude of regarding someone or something as inferior, base, or worthless; scorn

I am do not feel like a dipshit, but i do feel that you can pass as a contemptible person.

Point to a place where I said I am the best Buddhist or even a good Buddhist. I don't believe I ever said so. .
    Probably right, iam tired of skimming your posts. But the manner in which you speak and carry yourself would make it appear that you think you are a good buddhist. So if I said that then there is your reason for it. Why else would a buddhist insult another buddhist unless he thought he was better then him ?

Being banned would only make this site a weenie.
    HOw old are u ?

LOL
    My opinion was on the actions of a certain person.
    Awww.. is it as secret. Just say it we all know whom you are talking about....or did you figure out its not a good idea to go to a site and start b!tching at the admin over something as pointless as the way they choice to live their life.

Again, learn to read and don't put words in my mouth

I wasn't calling anyone a bad Buddhist. Like I said, there is no such thing. What I was saying is that this person isn't really Buddhist at all. Not bad or good, just not.

My point was about MJ having a fair case and that making cheap jokes was not only about MJ but it was dirty joking about something terrible that could have happened in the lives of young children. This point is not wrong. Anyone who thinks it's funny is not well educated on what "funny" means. A joke isn't a hurtful made up story about something so terrible happening to small innocent children. You're a sick person if you think so.

The quote above is what you should have said from the start instead of calling everyone ignorant and expecting people wouldn't jump on you.

okay this was in my last post Pay Attention xy this is where you indicate that a *secret person* is a bad buddhist.

Again, learn to read and don't put words in my mouth

I wasn't calling anyone a bad Buddhist. Like I said, there is no such thing. What I was saying is that this person isn't really Buddhist at all. Not bad or good, just not.
    I didn't say anyone is a bad Buddhist. Learn to read, dipsh!t. People put these words in my mouth
    But, there are certain people here who are Shaolin Buddhist "disciples". They are speaking in the same way as the rest, with ignorance and hatred. They are judging someone on his appearance, voice, style, etc.. Not on facts. This is VERY non-Buddhist and kind of disturbing if this is the fate of Shaolin. Once again I'll say it, stop trying to be something that you aren't. If you aren't Buddhist and you can't live up to it, just stop acting! Either accept the fact you can't let go of Ego and let your fate teach you or at least begin to try. Not that your life is my business. Do what you want. But being a Shaolin Buddhist "disciple" and claiming this but acting that, is just sad. Especially when you open a website and try to spread something you can't live up to yourself. Sorry for your future, but you set your own fate.
    XY If the above paragraph *directly above this* doesn't mean you think that doc or whatever buddhist you are talking about is bad then what does it mean.
    When i read it it says you think that the guy who opened this web site is not fit or your words "can't live up to" being a buddhist.
    What do you get from the paragraph you type, no body shoved it in your mouth its what you typed.
    Next post you put up just tell me what you meant byt the above quote cause i don't get it.
    And you read it (insert unfriendly word here).

If you can't explain that above quote, or can't understand why you may be banned then i am gonna assume it is just some language barrier or something.
    That or you realize that you look like an ass and dug yourself too deep to get out.

Comment

• This isn't reality. So, trust me, none of you are important enough to take my happiness. You may be real people somewhere in the world but I control your effect on me by turning the computer off, and you can do the same to me. It's not real. You people are going to take my happiness? Forget about all that.

There are laws against creating a public disturbance or driving carelessly. Is there a forum rule that says you can't share your opinions in whatever way you see fit and risk being banned? I don't think so...

Calling you a dipsh!t is a lie? If a dipsh!t is a foolish or contemptible person, this is not a lie. You are both, in my opinion.

How old am I? If you followed the thread for the last pages you'd understand where that "weenie" comment came from. It wasn't my word. I was accused of being a pot calling a kettle black and here we have the kettle turning around and doing the same. Nice job at commenting on something you don't know about.

It isn't a secret. Of course I was talking about Doc. I said "a certain person" because it could have been anyone and the situation would be the same.

My point in the MJ case as I shared in the last post which you quoted was something I already posted quite a few times. No one really payed attention to that because they all agreed but didn't want to say anything. If not, they are truly sick people. But at least their jokes about MJ and, indirectly, the children stopped.

In the very paragraph you quoted me on last, I said that person, obviously Doc but very well could have been another, was not Buddhist at all. I didn't explain how he was a Buddhist but not doing it right or something. I simply said he's not Buddhist and should probably do something about those vows he took. Being a disciple doesn't mean you are Buddhist, although it should. Once again, learn to read. In the very paragraph you quoted me on, I said "if you aren't Buddhist and can't live up to it, stop acting". This is showing my opinion that he is not a Buddhist at all, which would throw out the possiblility of thinking he's a bad Buddhist. Understand?

Comment

• First of all, I like the boobs part. Not sure why we're talking about it, but it's cool nonetheless...

Secondly, the previous post by Doc was very funny. I have a pretty good idea that it'd fit the definition..

And I forgive Onesp1ng, even though he harbors secret desires for BL. And I forgive BL, even though she harbors secret desires for Onesp1ng.
        As for this, I must humbly say thank you.....so, thanks you. But, I'd still like to ask one simple question: Has it been that obvious?

Lastly, Xing, I don't know what your going on about now. I mean, don't worry about it anymore. Just try to remember that, like you, people typically do what they can to lead good, healthy lives, and, well, they often do what they think is right, on a day to day basis. Sometimes this is also true regardless of whether or not those things fall in line with what others are doing, how others do it, or what they think. It's not my job or your job to judge people, yet it is natural to do that to some degree. The thing is it's hard to get past how you talk to us to find the places where you've been respectful and have shown respect. Much of the time you come across as a person that respects his ideals more than he does the people he's talking to. If you say you've been silly but you just wanted to show a point, then cool. Accordingly, if I or others have been a bit harsh in our attempts to emphasis our opinions, then I hope you can also forget it and let it go. I understand that we all may have had a bit of a spat and can acknowledge there probably has been some misunderstandings. Be well.

g
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• Seems we all need a good forum hug. Though, then again, perhaps it's just some good therapy we seek..

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• I'm just replying to posts toward me. I'm not worried about it.

Everyone likes to come on here to disagree with me just because they and everyone have been doing so throughout the thread. I don't think anyone has actually read my posts for the last pages now. Otherwise, I don't know why they wouldn't agree. It has been very plain and simple.

I especially find it funny when out of nowhere someone I have never heard of comes on here to say personal things about me like they know who I am. It's quite funny. They see everyone else is dissing this guy so it's a good chance for letting out aggression. They talk about how it makes them laugh. No, no, this makes me laugh! That was Flamsteps whole thing. He's been here about a month and makes assumptions about my life and just makes a fool of himself mainly just to be able to call someone a name because it feels good. I don't know why my argument is being combatted by teenagers. But no one is actually READing my posts anyway....

Comment

• I especially find it funny when out of nowhere someone I have never heard of comes on here to say personal things about me like they know who I am.
              So do I.

I also find it sad, immature, disrespectful, and irresponsible.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by xing_jian108
                There are laws against creating a public disturbance or driving carelessly. Is there a forum rule that says you can't share your opinions in whatever way you see fit and risk being banned? I don't think so...
                Alot of forums do have rules posted in a particular section, some forums assume that members will know how to conduct themselves appropriately and in some cases*thisone for example* people take advantage of it and say "oh there are no rules against being disrespectful to staff think i'll call the admin a bad", fake, not good buddhist or whatever word you would like to use for it.
                For instance i wouldn't go to a forum and insult the admin's lifestyle and not plan to be banned sometime afterwards becasue it is disrespectful.
                So lets stop talking about it cause you dont' get.

Calling you a dipsh!t is a lie? If a dipsh!t is a foolish or contemptible person, this is not a lie. You are both, in my opinion.
                Fair enough, if you are what being a buddhist is all about were can i sign up. Because i am not impressed with you, what makes me contemptible?
                I posted that definition in my last post, since you didn't know what dipshit meant i figured you don't know what that means either.

How old am I? If you followed the thread for the last pages you'd understand where that "weenie" comment came from. It wasn't my word.
                Yeah, well iam not gonna remember every post. Even if i was here from the start of this topic i might not remember that. Its not that serious.. i know how old you act and thats all that matters. Your only real purpose was to call most of us ignorant, you could have just said mj was innocent and said people don't kow enough about the cass

I was accused of being a pot calling a kettle black and here we have the kettle turning around and doing the same
                Unless you are admitting that you yourself are a dipshit, then it doesn't work between me and you, if your gonna use a saying make sure you understand it. Unless i miss understood you ?

Nice job at commenting on something you don't know about.
                Yeah you can do that in a forum, or haven't you picked that up yet.
                Why do i have to keep repeating myself with you.

XY would you consider a hateful and ingnorant buddhist a bad buddhist ?
                If not what would you consider ?
                Last edited by ~Despair~; 04-24-2005, 04:49 PM. Reason: added stuff

Comment

• Doc obviously wouldn't ban someone for voicing their opinion in whatever way they see fit. It would have been done already. It wasn't even him wanting to ban me. So, your point with the unwritten forum rules means nothing here..

I know exactly what dipsh!t means. Otherwise I wouldn't use the word. You're foolish because you try to make points with me about things you have no clue on. Contemptible because no one likes such people who just want to say things to be an asshole. That's the difference between myself and people like you. I have opinions and points to share after educating myself on what I'm talking about. I read many things about Doc and written by Doc before I had my opinion of his actions. Same with the MJ case. I read a lot before I had my opinion there. You skimmed through my posts and assumed a lot of things and continue to put words into my mouth, and then make judgments on me as a person when you have no clue who or what you're talking about.

My real purpose was to call you guys ignorant? Seems you know more about me than I know myself. How they heck do you know my purpose? Again, this is an uneducated judgment after skimming a few words. Ignorant doesn't mean you're stupid. Ignorant means you don't know what you are talking about. You ignore the facts and don't look into it then make judgments before you know anything about what you are judging. You are IGNORant, you IGNORE things. Pretty much everything I've been posting now. You just want to ignore and argue.

Again, I used this saying with the pot and kettle because it was used against me before. Someone once called me a weenie, then they are trying to ban me cuz they don't like what I say or the way I say it. This is being just as much of a weenie. The kettle is calling the pot black now. But you IGNORED those posts once again. You are ignorant of what you are arguing against. So, yes, you did misunderstand me. Because you chose to ignore things.

You can comment on something you don't know about in a forum? So, you are admitting to not knowing sh!t about what you are commenting on. Why continue commenting before you educate yourself on things I've said and stop ignoring things and making you're ignorant comments first? It's shown again by this last thing you said.. Do I consider a hateful and ignorant Buddhist a bad Buddhist. If you weren't IGNORant you wouldn't have IGNORED my words when I said again and again and again, there is no such thing as a good Buddhist or bad Buddhist. Could you please pay attention and read things?

Ah, I just noticed something too. You joined this forum in April, this month. You have only 14 posts, most of which have been directed toward me. How the heck can you even pretend to know who or what you are talking about? You have no clue whatsoever. This is so silly of you...
                  Last edited by xing_jian108; 04-24-2005, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• no i said do what did you consider a hateful or ignorant buddhist, i never indicated bad or good.
                    But your right i am ignorant you win

Comment

• Well, you asked if I'd consider a hateful and ignorant Buddhist a bad Buddhist. This seems to continue to imply what you have been saying in other posts, that I believe there are good and bad Buddhist, which I don't.

In answering the question though, I'd have to explain a lot which is why I left it last time. But an ignorant Buddhist is not a bad Buddhist, (since they don't exist) but simply someone who lacks experience. Someone may intellectually understand some concepts of Buddhism and decide to take refuge in the Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha and therefore become a Buddhist. They are ignorant because they have the truth in front of them yet they don't recognize it. This is normal and just lack of experience. If they have taken the right steps to become a Buddhist and continue to practice, they will be freed from their ignorance and realize the wisdom they've already had. With this wisdom hatred will also disappear as their true nature is discovered.

It's like a bucket of water under the moonlight. If it is shaken up you see streams of light. When it is stilled you can clearly see the moon. Just like the mind when practicing Buddhism. At first there is a lot of ignorance like the shaken water, but through practice the mind is stilled and the true nature is seen clearly like the moon in the water. The bucket of water is the same bucket of water whether shaken or stilled. It is not bad or good. The shaken water just lacks stillness. Through time when the stillness comes, the ignorance disappears.

So, to answer your question, a hateful and ignorant Buddhist is a Buddhist who lacks experience but is learning and practicing. If one is hateful and ignorant and calls themselves Buddhist and yet doesn't attempt to learn and keep practicing through the troubles they run into, they are not Buddhists at all. A Buddhist will not be lazy in their practice and will continue to recognize the mistakes and keep practicing with patience.

Comment

• Xing, did you notice the last post by Doc? He was making a point.

g
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• Yes, I noticed it. You obviously failed to notice my posts though. I was making a point also. Here, I'll quote myself:

Originally posted by xing_jian108
                          That's the difference between myself and people like you. I have opinions and points to share after educating myself on what I'm talking about. I read many things about Doc and written by Doc before I had my opinion of his actions. Same with the MJ case. I read a lot before I had my opinion there. You skimmed through my posts and assumed a lot of things and continue to put words into my mouth, and then make judgments on me as a person when you have no clue who or what you're talking about.
                          As you can see, I didn't just make a judgment on the guy without knowing anything about him. Doc has many things about himself on this site and on the internet. I've read it a lot carefully. I've been at this site for a while now, more than one month. I read all of those things about and by Doc and had the right to form an opinion after reading it. I didn't just skim through one thing about him and then cast a judgment. That's the difference. I still give respect to him where it's deserved. I at least gave enough respect to learn more about him and even read over that article which he wrote that helped form my opinion. I read over it many times before I came on here and shared that opinion just to be sure of the opinion myself. Other people just skim over a few words of mine and give their ignorant judgments. I wouldn't say Doc is an uneducated and unskilled man before I found out "Doc" actually means he's a doctor. People were doing this to me however. And whether Doc meant it or not, that's what I was commenting on and he agreed with.

Comment

• Since we are all forgiven (see post 207), I have confessions:

1. I first used the term "weenie" in this thread. So I started the name calling. I stand by it. I also think I used the phrase "neener neener neener". Consider it a testament to my intelligence.

2. I then later, in a fit of exasperation, spent all my money to change XJ's title to "Super Weenie". I liked it, and I'll probably do it again. What can I say, I'm a bad girl.

3. I also accused XJ of being the pot in the whole pot-kettle thing. Of course, I realize this makes me cookware too. Reference the last sentence of confession 2 for why I don't care about that.

4. my boobs are real and I wouldn't have it any other way.

5. I'm ticked off at XJ because he was accusing people of being foolish because they base thier judgement on opinion, and not fact. He then spent 5 pages doing exactly the same thing and yet manages to fail to acknowledge that.

Ok now that my slate is clear I'm gonna go knock over a convenience store or something.
                            Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

• Originally posted by plumflower_pm
                              5. I'm ticked off at XJ because he was accusing people of being foolish because they base thier judgement on opinion, and not fact. He then spent 5 pages doing exactly the same thing and yet manages to fail to acknowledge that.
                              Jeez, you people can't read for sh!t. Look at my last post!

There is a difference here. I educated myself on the subject before forming my opinion and sharing it on the forum. I said people are foolish if they make uneducated judgments on something. I spent 5 pages sharing my opinion which I formed after reading plenty into what I was forming my opinion on. Please learn to read and refer back to my last post...

Comment

• o·pin·ion n.
                                1. A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof.
                                I did read your posts, and you do say the same thing over and over, that all this (your ideas about MJ's innocence, your ideas about Doc's motivation) is your opinion. Yet you continue to expect us to regard it as fact? My point is that ALL of this discourse is based on personal opinion, none of it on fact but on individual interpretation of fact, yours included. Your opinion holds as much validity as anyone elses on this thread and as such is equally subject to challenge.
                                Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Working...
                                X