No announcement yet.

michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As usual, i'm always right about things i wish i wasnt right about. things never really change.

Comment

• Lol...............

What can you get with nearly 50 000 DD these days anyway????

Hey anyone want some free training ?????

:P and at the whole entertaining farse and ppls personal emotional baggage clouding their judgement of the facts relevant . Live and loose your $$ then I guess.

Btl

Comment

• About half of us lost BIG. Especially Doc, hahahhahaha. I wonder where all the lost DD's go...Underground, perhaps?
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• A free man is a free man... but crap.. that killed his chances of any hookups in the future.
          practice wu de

Comment

• With whom??? Accept it. The genral public concensus and both societal and legal decision/ adjudiction on it is, that the man's innocent!!! Can you deal with that boys ??? As I said............ considering you're not on the jury, don't have all the information and just lost a good chunk of your dd, your opinion about miscarraiges of justice, might just be better spent elsewhere!!!!

BL

Comment

• There is a new burger at McDonald's called the McJackson.
              It consists of matured beef between two fresh white buns.

Q: Did you hear that Michael Jackson was taken to the Emergency Room?
              A: He was choking on a small bone!

Q: Have you seen the new Michael Jackson candy bar?
              A: It's white chocolate with no nuts.... (but kids like it)
              Attached Files
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• Bugger!!!

I have no come back for that !!!!

lol.............

fair enough then ............ you win the bitch fest, ......but I win the DD .................45 k of em

Want some free training by any chance and how's your rep point cracking prowess ????

Lotus

Comment

• As BL is appreciating the act of gloating, where is Xing? He really should be kicking back right about now, chin raised high....

g
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• I'm here. I was going to post at the time of the verdict being told but something was wrong with the site and it wouldn't let me. But I'm glad I got to wait so I could see all the salty replies first.

Chin held high? I had a pretty good idea he was not guilty from the start. Where am I? How about where is Doc? He had a lot to say about MJ, his defense team, and everything else. He put down a lot of dd on this one. And he was wrong...

I, of course, still expect some stupid replies about MJ being guilty or even "untalented" , though the jury examined all the evidence with clear and open minds, a lot more than Doc or anyone else here did. They found him to be not guilty. That's where it ends, like I was saying. Not Guilty on all charges.

I'd just like to say...

Comment

• Ahhh, and it didn't take long either -- good old chap!

g
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• I am totally glad you guys weren't on the jury.
                        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• well, if nothing else i made some money

Comment

• so, in conclusion, michael jackson was found not guilty, most of us underestimated the value of a good defense team, BL is still unintelligible, and XJ is still a jackass. coming soon: we can place wagers on "will a celebrity ever be convicted of anything by a U.S. jury?"

that said, it pains me to part so many of you with your easy-earned fake money, but it has to be done. this all works out for the best anyway, because now i'm still the richest russbo.com member. come back anytime.

Comment

• Good Lord.

BL is the wealthiest russbo.com member.

A travesty I tell you. A travesty. What will become of us...
                              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                              russbo.com

Comment

• with 35K? i wipe my ass with 35K.

anyway, maybe we should place bets on the upcoming civil suit. those are much easier to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X