No announcement yet.

michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know, i guess deep down i still kinda think you'll listen, and think. but you're right, that's too much to ask. so **** it.

Comment

• So, ban yourself from the thread then.

Comment

• Wow, very long. (skimmed alot of it)

K iam gonna throw my 2 cents in ready

Flamestep, or Rob, or whatever.. You're being sillier than I was here. I at least somewhat know the people I'm talking to and they know me the same. But you honestly This is sillier than what I was doing.
        This is sillier than what I was doing.
        If you are admitting you were being silly maybe you should just stop while you are ahead. I see how u may have talked to some people over a messager relates to anything, and if I talked to someone over a messenger i wouldn't say i know them.

Onespr1ng, Rob, and a couple of these other guys need to go somewhere.
        Do you realize where you are .
        Its okay..... I'll explain things.

This is a public online forum........if you would like a private convo i suggest you go on your messenger that you were talking about earlier.
        As this is a public forum i can basically go into any thread i have access to and post my opinion whenever i want and however i want .... like right....now.

I can just look at your recent post... and i am slightly confused.... but also can't stop laughing.

I am not a buddist, i don't know much about them.
        I don't want you to tell me what makes a good buddist, but i would like to know what gives you the right to call someone a bad buddist, or bad anything, you keep talking about people passing judgement on others but i guess it doesn't count for you right ?.

And how did you end up talking about something like that in a topic about mj.
        I guess that was the silly thing you were talking about so i will drop it.

Jesus your posts seem repetitive xj.

And the point of this topic:
        *questions directed to those who think mj is innocent*

Why else are kids in bed with mj if he wasn't doing something with them.
        Would you sleep in bed with him ?
        Would you let your children ?
        Do you enjoy having kids sleep in your bed ?

If your friend said "i sleep with young kids from time to time but i don't touch them", would you believe him.

Either way something is wrong with him *in my opinion* weiterh he slept with them or molested them. There is no reason for a grown man to enjoy young boys sleeping with him in his bed.

Why did he buy off the first family that accused him *couple yearsago* of molestation ?

Thats all i have to say about it.

Let me ask a serious question though. Why are you even here talking to me?
        I got a feeling you might have one of those short term memories so i just wanted to

remind you where you are in a FORUM. got it good
        you really are making progress.

My apologizes zach I know you were looking forward to him shuting up, but i couldn't resist after reading all these pages and not posting something..... just couldn't do it.
        Last edited by ~Despair~; 04-22-2005, 11:39 PM. Reason: added stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by doc

I was raised Catholic, but, over the years, I fell into disagreement blah blah blah..............

I don't understand all of it ( buddhism) , I never will, but, I understand the concepts to some degree, and follow them, as best I can, in my own personal life. I don't try to force this issue, or my beliefs, on anyone; I find that sort of behavior, regardless of the religion one's touting, as disrespectful. I also find people that portray themselves as self-appointed keepers and watchers of the faith, whichever faith they tend to watch over, to be moronic and short-sighted. I avoid them, as they can't be reasoned with.

I never was the type of guy to follow "rules". .............make your own life. This, is what I do.

Some people find my actions disagreeable, which, I understand. How I present myself on this website is not necessarily how I am in person. What people perceive me to be, and what the reality is, all depends upon the individual making the decision. I can't control how intelligent or perceptive people are, so therefore, I can't control what people think of me. And, I really don't care. I have a sarcastic biting human sense of humor, which on the outside, seems cold, distant, and disrespectful. But, if you either have the depth or intelligence to look more deeply into what I write, and what I do, you'll see that there is more to my words, than what you might see on the surface. I always suggest to people, to "question". To not read the words, but read into the words. The savvy ones in life, do that with people also.

Thank f*ck for something I can relate to!!

I do this because I believe in the whole Shaolin concept, a concept which has changed my life, during a time in my life when one disaster after another was hitting me, and destroying me. It's a story that you nor anyone else here know about. I'll leave it at that.

ditto and ditto

I laugh at all these comments. You persistently attack me, in one way or another, for various and sundry reasons, most of which I still don't understand. And I ignore it. I have no doubt that all will agree, that I'm more than capable of taking your attacks and reputing them in such a way to make you look like a complete fool. But, this is not my way. I am not an aggressive individual, and I walk away from conflict, as I find no reason to get involved with it. You have done more than enough to destroy your reputation here all by yourself; I have to do nothing but sit back and watch. If anyone's behavior has been contrary to how some of the older, real Buddhist monks present themselves, yours has been an embarassment.

It's ironic, the guy from New York, retired, presumed to be "wealthy" doctor, getting on in the years, not needing any of this shit, continues to use up his resources to spread the tradition of real Shaolin, while the true owners of the faith, whom you no doubt regale in the utmost manner, outwardly and embarrassingly use it for their own economic gain. The behavior of certain monks and "monks", your heroes, who also promote their "Buddhism" in their quest for success and riches, have lived their lives in the past exhibiting behavior that is "undesirable" even by our decadent western standards. You have a lot to learn.

I'm a bad Buddhist XingJian, I'll agree with you. You are correct. You have your opinions, and you're entitled to air them, which is why I permit them to remain on the server. I'm probably a bad Catholic too. I look forward to spending the rest of eternity in hell, beating the shit out of all the attorneys I've had the displeasure of spending time with. If I was a Jew, no doubt I'd be a bad one of those too. You see, I don't follow the tomes, books which are all basically just stories, written by unknown scribes, and followed blindly by millions throughout the world. I live life as I see fit, based upon what I've learned from my experiences. I do what I think is right for people, things which have not necessarily been right for me. I've sacrificed so that others can learn. I've lost while others have gained. This is how I am. And I'm proud of it.

Now, if you'll excuse my very humble and un-Buddhist manner, why don't you stop wasting my time with your misguided beliefs and go **** yourself? From one devout "Buddhist" to another.

lol....

EVERYTHING I have left, on GUILTY!
          You all know ( or should your own pretenses and egos aside) the type of person who functions and comments like this ( ask plumflower for example, she seems to have the book ) so get off his ass Mr . advanced, Mr. Matoor , Mr. Can do and can handle it!!! ..............hmmmkkkkk

everytyhing I have left on innocent too btw and stil wondering whatthef*ck happened to all my mofopretty stars!!???

BL
          Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 04-23-2005, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Despair, you obviously didn't read sh!t clearly..

My ways may have been silly. I didn't say I had no point.

If it's a public forum and any of you have the right to share your opinion here, why the hell is someone trying to ban me from it?

I didn't say anyone is a bad Buddhist. Learn to read, dipsh!t. People put these words in my mouth.

For all things MJ related, wait till the end of the trial. Then we'll talk about it again.

Just in case you have a short-term memory, this may be a forum but people are against me sharing my opinions and making my points, even attempting to ban me from it. So, if you can do it to me, piss off.

Comment

• You know, I have come to the conclusion that although I'd like to say more, it's not worth it ..... You have shown much but have proven very little -- if anything.

Anyhow, I'll probably just start to believe whatever you say... in time, due to the sheer silliness involved in your arguments.

g
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• So, if I call people names or challenge the ethics / morals of others without any basis or footing to stand on.....please people, forgive me !!!

It's that I've been influenced..is all.

g
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• For Onesp1ng, Despair, and anyone else who doesn't know how to read before they make dumbass comments on something they don't even understand, allow me to repeat my last post....

Originally posted by xing_jian108
                  Despair, you obviously didn't read sh!t clearly..

If it's a public forum and any of you have the right to share your opinion here, why the hell is someone trying to ban me from it?

I didn't say anyone is a bad Buddhist. Learn to read, dipsh!t. People put these words in my mouth.

For all things MJ related, wait till the end of the trial. Then we'll talk about it again.

Just in case you have a short-term memory, this may be a forum but people are against me sharing my opinions and making my points, even attempting to ban me from it. So, if you can do it to me, piss off.

Comment

• I don't see anything wrong with talking about a current event, and discussing (and play betting) on what the outcome will be. People do it all the time, with issues that arise each and every day.

With that in mind, and the fact that the underworld loaned me three grand, another 3000 DD"s that the psycho singer bleached out faggot gets twenty years.

And, as a Buddhist on the road to recovery, I forgive him.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by xing_jian108
                      Despair, you obviously didn't read sh!t clearly..
                      Neither did I so what is your point ? *we both know you don't even have one anymore because you have gotten the truth crossed up with your own emotions, lies and half-A$$ed attempts at defending yourself.
                      Considering i never said you never had a point or anything directed at your point of view i would say that you are the one that can't read for shit.*except you admitting that you made silly comments*

What is it that i miss understood anyway, or didn't read clearly, or is it possible that you are just tired of being attacked and the only sort of defense you have is to just make things up ?

Well i forgot that u were new to forums.

Not only do people have the right to speak their mind here, but say if an admin doesn't take to kindly to you he can ban you and not give it a second thought.
                      I think.......not sure but you might be annoying some people on this thread so yet again i suggest you stop while you are ahead.
                      Think about, were the ignorant one right ? Or maybe it was u saying that the majority of people in this thread were ignorant that got you were you are right now.

Basically its a privilege to be on this forum not a right that you should take for granted.

On another note:
                      Anyway, as for MJ. I have been a fan of his music and dancing forever. I've listen to him speak with an open mind. I honestly don't think he is guilty
                      Then would you like to sleep in the same bed with him

I didn't say anyone is a bad Buddhist. Learn to read, dipsh!t. People put these words in my mouth
                      Namecalling from a buddhist.

Oh it is obvious that you are clearly the best buddhist here and the right to judge others belongs to you and only you.

I think i am gonna pull one of your stupid and ridiculous numbers and tell you
                      You've lost all of your priviledges of talking to me..
                      But, there are certain people here who are Shaolin Buddhist "disciples". They are speaking in the same way as the rest, with ignorance and hatred. They are judging someone on his appearance, voice, style, etc.. Not on facts. This is VERY non-Buddhist and kind of disturbing if this is the fate of Shaolin. Once again I'll say it, stop trying to be something that you aren't. If you aren't Buddhist and you can't live up to it, just stop acting! Either accept the fact you can't let go of Ego and let your fate teach you or at least begin to try. Not that your life is my business. Do what you want. But being a Shaolin Buddhist "disciple" and claiming this but acting that, is just sad. Especially when you open a website and try to spread something you can't live up to yourself. Sorry for your future, but you set your own fate.
                      If your not calling people a bad buddhist it here then i would like to know what you call it.

I told you i scimmed most off this, so if your gonna try to argue with me i suggest your prepared before you just try to call me names for know good reason except that i told you the truth and you didn't want to hear it.

Some say the truth cuts deeper then a blade.

The only buddhist that should feel bad about himself/herself here is you.

LIke I said before and i will say again just stop, your over your head.
                      As the topic drags on your posts become smaller, repetative and you can't even remember the rude comments that you have previously made, you can't even argue anymore because you have contradicted yourself so many times.

I see that you are trying to defend yourself but your doing a horrible job of it so just STOP.

That might take a while, are you going to use that time to try to find away to justify you r comments.

Do what to you ?
                      BAn you no point.

People are not against you sharing your opinions, it is the way you present you opinion which offends people.
                      I know that you realize this so why you are trying to act like you have done nothing and we all are aganist you is beyond me.
                      I am just out to have a good time.

I must say though i don't apprectiate that dipshit.
                      Not very buddhist, i do say.

How do you think this will end anyway..it must end... yes it must.
                      Your gonna be banned or your just gonna have to excetp you were wrong and stop posting, your very first post you came off calling the majority of the people in this thread ignorant.
                      it will end its up to you though....
                      This topic has become entirely about you.

Your a celebrity... just like MJ

Unless your next post has some back bone in it I don't think that i will respond anymore in this topic.

I am not even having fun anymore....

Comment

• Crossed emotions and lies? First of all, if anyone put their emotions into this it's the people getting upset at my comments. Why the hell would I put my emotions into a forum? Why am I gonna be upset at a forum? That's stupid. And point to a lie of mine...

You said everyone has the right to post their opinions on the forum. If everyone has that right then no admin would ban me just because people don't like the way I share opinions and make points.

Point to a place where I said I am the best Buddhist or even a good Buddhist. I don't believe I ever said so. In fact I said there is no such thing as good or bad Buddhist. Again, learn to read and don't put words in my mouth.

I wasn't calling anyone a bad Buddhist. Like I said, there is no such thing. What I was saying is that this person isn't really Buddhist at all. Not bad or good, just not.

This will end when I'm banned or I accept I am wrong? Being banned would only make this site a weenie. Accepting I'm wrong would be alright. But I had my opinion and point to make. My opinion was on the actions of a certain person. Everyone is entitled to their own. So, that's not wrong. It's an opinion. My point was about MJ having a fair case and that making cheap jokes was not only about MJ but it was dirty joking about something terrible that could have happened in the lives of young children. This point is not wrong. Anyone who thinks it's funny is not well educated on what "funny" means. A joke isn't a hurtful made up story about something so terrible happening to small innocent children. You're a sick person if you think so.

I realize my ways of sharing may have been wrong. Assholes don't listen well so I change my tone.

Comment

• I forgive Zachsan, for he makes a lot of money off of us. And I forgive Despair, for spending so much quality time dealing with XingJian. And I forgive Onesp1ng, even though he harbors secret desires for BL. And I forgive BL, even though she harbors secret desires for Onesp1ng. And I forgive shaolinstylee, because he does bad things in the russbo underworld. And I forgive Steve for going out with dumb blondes with bleached hair and fake boobs.

And I forgive everybody. Damn, I'm trying people.

Oh, and by the way, everything I have left, 335 DD's, on the new betting option here.
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by doc
                            ..... And I forgive Steve for going out with dumb blondes with bleached hair and fake boobs.
                            Hey, the last one had real boobs..

and I forgive Mickey for giving her an allergy attack and causing a rash.
                            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• I forgive Mickey. And, I forgive you.

Going out with a chick with real boobs must have been a difficult decision. You're a better man than I.

And a better Buddhist.

russbo.com

Comment

• There's always room for real boobs.....

no, really, there is
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X