Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mortal
    xing_jian108

Just answer the question. How old are you?

My guess is under 17.

Your IQ is probably around the same number.

Also I think your a punk. Every time I read a thread it is you not so respectfully arguing some point.

Show some respect little boy before you get spanked! lolo
    Like it's any of your business, I'm in my twenties, and my IQ isn't genius but at 135 I'm not exactly stupid either. Show some respect? How many have attempted to show respect in their arguments against me? Exactly the reason I don't have respect for you. You may think I'm a punk, you may not like how I argue my points, you may also kiss my ass.

Comment

• I miss Xingjian.

Sniff.

It's not the same without him.

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

• aww..

hey, if you want, I could post a feisty, repetitive argument using circular logic and biased information... would that make you feel better?

Last edited by plumflower_pm; 05-04-2005, 05:51 PM. Reason: added the smiley 'cause I'm only teasing...
        Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

• Doc

What do you mean you miss him? Did you have one of your kickboxer mafia thugs wack him out? In that case bravo!

Or did he just take his ball and go home like the mature twenty something we all know him to be?

Comment

• Actually, you all stopped replying, so I did as well. I'm not going to sit here and talk to myself. You all took your ball and went home.

Comment

• yay!!!!!!!

Comment

• I took my ball and went back to making duckets at work. But I relish the thought of arguing over every kungfu thing under the sun with you in the future!

Comment

• I plan on it.

Comment

• SANTA MARIA, Calif. - Macaulay Culkin was a young boy when he met the adult superstar Michael Jackson, but he said they were kindred spirits from the start, having both been thrust into the show business spotlight at a young age.

Culkin described the relationship Wednesday at Jackson’s trial, adamantly denying that the pop star had ever touched him inappropriately and dismissing the molestation charges against Jackson as “ridiculous.” He acknowledged sleeping in Jackson’s bed several times between the ages of 10 and 14 — sometimes with other boys as well (emphasis mine).

"Macaulay Culkin testified that there was never any hanky panky between him and Michael Jackson, but a source tells The Scoop that the King of Pop used to refer dreamily to Culkin’s “strawberry, bee-stung lips.”
                    Well if I was some bleached out disfigured pedophile freak, I wouldn't sleep with Macauley Culkin either. Another five thousand on guility.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

• I look forward to watching him breakdown crying like a little biznitch.

It is a similar feeling to watching the reaction of the looney left here in New york when they lost the election. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by doc
                        the King of Pop used to refer dreamily to Culkin’s “strawberry, bee-stung lips.”

Thanks. Now I need to go wash my eyes.
                        Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

• LOL, Mortal, the while the leftist in NY is an interesting breed, you should come to boulder for a week, you'll leave thinking the leftist in NY is a bible thumping right wing tree cutter.
                          practice wu de

Comment

• I had to read your post twice. lolo Just getting it now.

I'm not that bright.

What are all the people in town tied to trees? With names like whisper and breeze. If it were up to me I would ship them off to afganistan as mine feild testers! Is that wrong?

Comment

• I work for the state, and we have projects in and around the city, when we go to there city board meetings and tell them what we're planning, they look at us like we're slaughtering babies in front of them, when we're just telling them we're cutting down 15 dying trees to widen a roadway...lol

On this MJ thing... I guess the guy who made that damaging documentary about him is actually on tape saying how good a pappie he is...
                              Either way
                              linkage

favorite quote of the day....

"I'm not a nut," Jackson said. "I'm very smart. You can't come this far and be a nut."
                              practice wu de

Comment

• @all of you!! As long I get paid when the verdict comes in , rant all you like.

cheers

BL

Comment

Working...
                                X